GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will get the Golden Boot?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/05/02 at 17:29
Regular
I think Michael Owen or Vieri

who do you think?
Sat 18/05/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think Michael Owen or Vieri

who do you think?
Sat 18/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Michael Owen! I reckon he will shine in this years tournament!
Sat 18/05/02 at 17:52
Regular
nah i dont thnik it will be owen becaus eengland wont saty in the competition long enough for him to accumulate that many goals.

hmmm tough call, maybe henry?
Sat 18/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
oh my god im as bad as reynolds and co with me grammar today!
Sat 18/05/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh, I was gunna laugh at you and say "The season's over!!", but then I realised 'Japan and South Korea 2002' - "D'oh!"

I reckon it'll be Vieri or Batistuta, probably one of the top-strikers from one of the teams who are expected to do the best and go all the way.
You could also add David Trezeguet to that list, but it's gunna be very tight I feel!

I'll be amazed if someone like Suker nicks it again!
But that just goes to show you that it's not always a player from the best team.
Sat 18/05/02 at 22:16
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Quinty wrote:
> oh my god im as bad as reynolds and co with me grammar today!

fool just because i aint that good at spelling
Sat 18/05/02 at 22:20
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think either henry or Vieri
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:47
Regular
Hmm...Im gonna go with Crespo of Argentina.
Sun 19/05/02 at 12:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'd say Christian Vieri, David Tregeguet or maybe even Jose Chilavert, the Paraguay goalie. The one that takes Free kicks and penalties.

:D
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Great Scott's"
As Special Reserve's number one pundit for Football my vote and money will be going with Vieri.

No injuries lately and a good scoring record in Serie A this season will help him claim the golden boot and Italy the World Cup. 6-1 is good odds, i have put on a tenner anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.