GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Nintendo"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 22:41
Regular
I have had it up to here with so called unbiased Notables! This is what i often get:

"I prefer Nintendo but all consoles are good!" I get that from every sodding Notable on the forums.

Now the fact is they write good stuff, and their funny etc... etc... but i want some extreme players in the golden fray, i want a completley one sided Nintendo obsessive in there... I want me.

Ok I can want all I sodding like and it is you I need to persuade and I know i will probably lose out... but if you vote me it will at least be for a deacent reason.

Half of the Mystique voters are those boys who think heh lets vote the girl then she'll like us. Then there is the lets vote stryke because he's a nasty vicious person brigade. Well I want to be a Notable because of my contribution to the forums, my frequent obssessive Nintendo posts, my here's to the future catch phrase, my notable hunter stories and most of all the fact that i am always here every day without fail.

Now that is similar to my old campaigns but this time I won't take it seriously (in other words i won't cry if i lose or beg for votes) yet how am i supposed to persuade a load of Nintendo forum users to vote me. The Nintendo forum is where i grew up but that was over a year ago and since i have migrated to the future of gaming to fight against the evil Sony empire well... i can't... maybe if you like you can pop into prime and listen to the never ending factual information that i spew forth about the big N, but half of you wont bother but still my advertisement slogan is:

Vote Nintendo Vote Dringo.

Heh now thats political.
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:16
Regular
As the election is on in chat, pop.
Sun 19/05/02 at 01:12
Regular
Turtle power-Vote Edgy... could work.
Sat 18/05/02 at 15:52
Regular
tigamilla wrote:
> Vote for meeee Im the most devoted Nintendoid on the planet... > Gamecube>
> And I deserve to be The first nintendo newbie NoTAble....hope SR staff
> see this and promote me.. thru regular str8 up to notable...
> What are the benefits of being a Notable anyway??(Apart from having a
> name thats harder to read than the rest)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you've got to be a regular before you can be voted as a Notable.

And in response to Sonicrav, I'm also a Sega gamer, just didn't get so many Sega games in the past :)
Sat 18/05/02 at 14:39
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!

Preserve the Sega gamer- make me a notable
Sat 18/05/02 at 14:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!

Preserve the Sega gamer- make me a notbale
Sat 18/05/02 at 01:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Vote for meeee Im the most devoted Nintendoid on the planet...
And I deserve to be The first nintendo newbie NoTAble....hope SR staff see this and promote me.. thru regular str8 up to notable...
What are the benefits of being a Notable anyway??(Apart from having a name thats harder to read than the rest)
Sat 18/05/02 at 00:25
Regular
Seems like only yesterday when I saw those 4 animated heroes in action on my tele screen...infact it was when I played the only video I've got of the cartoon series :)
Sat 18/05/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> Although, it's almost worth voting for you for your tagline alone!!!
>
> Good old teenage mutant hero turtles (or ninja turtles, depending on
> whether you were a film fan or a cartoon connoisseur)

It's more a caase of if your American or English!

:)
Fri 17/05/02 at 23:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Although, it's almost worth voting for you for your tagline alone!!!

Good old teenage mutant hero turtles (or ninja turtles, depending on whether you were a film fan or a cartoon connoisseur)
Fri 17/05/02 at 23:52
Regular
There's a twist to every story :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.