GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you stressed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
I just got an email from my ISP, Supanet. They provided a link to a stress test thing which will detirmine how stressed you are. All you have to do is answer a few questions honestly.

Give it a try and share with us your results. I'll be back in a few minutes with my results.

http://www.supanet.com/cgi-bin/health /medicdirect/stressquiz.pl?question=0

Rem,ove the space after health
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I just got an email from my ISP, Supanet. They provided a link to a stress test thing which will detirmine how stressed you are. All you have to do is answer a few questions honestly.

Give it a try and share with us your results. I'll be back in a few minutes with my results.

http://www.supanet.com/cgi-bin/health /medicdirect/stressquiz.pl?question=0

Rem,ove the space after health
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
My Score: 28
25 - 34; Stress level is moderate but could do more with relaxation at times

All I do is relax? I guess it's annoying just waiting around so much...
Cheers for that twain, I like online tests :)
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Bobba you"
Stress Test Score
Score Interpretation
35 - 44 Stress level is high. Some areas need to be worked on to enjoy life more

I'm worried :S
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Score: 25

25 - 34: Stress level is moderate but could do more with relaxation at times
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:54
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Stress Test Score 50

Score Interpretation
45 and over Stress level is high and stress management is needed

!!Tell me somthing i don't know!!
Fri 17/05/02 at 19:39
I'm in the middle of my GCSEs at the moment:

33 - Stress level is moderate but could do more with relaxation at times.

I think that means I need to do some more work!!!
Fri 17/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
If I'd got the email before the SATs and taken this little test before the SATs, then I redckon my stress would be much higher.

My Maths teacher was really slow at teaching. He didn't even finish teaching the entire silibus before the SATs, which the others did, so he wassetting stacks of homework on every day whichI had a lesson with him, and it really drove me up the wall, to put it into "nice" words.
Fri 17/05/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Yay, I got 53, what I win? :)

-G
Sat 18/05/02 at 09:23
Regular
Not quite, mate...

58! *breaks down in tears*

not really a surprise at the mo actually. why did they have to have such a big page about dealing with stress just to tell me to sit up straight and breathe slowly?

p.s. could someone read my tagline please? It may not be particularly funny, but i'd just like to know someone had read it who'd understand it. My first nerdy joke. A proud day : )
Sat 18/05/02 at 09:41
hmmmm.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.