GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Cupo teams of interest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 14:05
Regular
Well, obviously most of us will be rooting for England in the world cup, but is there a team that sparks your interest? A team you think might exceed expectations and carve a name for themselves in this world cup?

My eyes are fixed squarely on Japan, they've come leaps and bounds in recent years, and their striking power is formidable. I think more than one team is going to embarrassingly concede goals to this side.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:05
"Darkness, always"
Well, obviously most of us will be rooting for England in the world cup, but is there a team that sparks your interest? A team you think might exceed expectations and carve a name for themselves in this world cup?

My eyes are fixed squarely on Japan, they've come leaps and bounds in recent years, and their striking power is formidable. I think more than one team is going to embarrassingly concede goals to this side.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Look what Croatia did in the last World Cup. I think they could be a threat to a few teams, or maybe Ireland or U.S.A.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'll be supporting Argentina in the world cup this year.
Probably watch most games that are on and see what teams are entertaining. Also Italy and France could do quite well.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
Hmmmmm.

I think Uruguay and Sweden will surprise a few people...
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:14
"Darkness, always"
AliBoy wrote:
> I'll be supporting Argentina in the world cup this year.
> Probably watch most games that are on and see what teams are
> entertaining. Also Italy and France could do quite well.

I hope for your sake you're not going to a public place to watch the england v argentina game...
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I hope for your sake you're not going to a public place to watch the
> england v argentina game...

Why? Got my new Argentina strip on Monday and will wear it with pride.
Ever since 1986 world cup I have always been impressed with the argentina national teams way of playing.
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If England don't win it, which they probably won't, but I really wish they do, then I want Italy to win it. Now if you want class, just look to Italia
Fri 17/05/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Bobba you"
AliBoy wrote:
> Why? Got my new Argentina strip on Monday and will wear it with pride.

Why?! when your English you make me sick.

:D
Fri 17/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
i'll be keeping my eye on Portugal, the did brilliantl at the Euro Championships and it will be interesting how far they gt in the world cup, they have some great players and would be worth and outside bet on.

I also think Brasil will flop, simpl because their top players have not performed
Fri 17/05/02 at 22:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
ill be watching brazil as ronaldo is finding the net again he is on decent form and could be a great player in the world cup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.