GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 12:55
Regular
Just received from a friend via e-mail...

-----

A German visiting London asks a hooker for sex and she tells him it's twenty quid.

"Fine" he says, "but I'm a bit kinky".

She agrees that this is OK as long as he doesn't do anything violent. They get back to her flat and he gets out four big springs attached to some straps.

"I want you to put one of these on each elbow and one on each knee" he asks.

The hooker is worried that she's getting into something a bit heavy, but she goes along with his request.

Then she is told to get down on all fours, naked, in front of him - which she does grudgingly.

Then he asks her to start bouncing up and down on the springs and finally he takes a duck call whistle from his pocket.

"Blow on this while I do you" he tells her.

So he's banging away while she's bouncing on the springs blowing the duck whistle.

Suddenly she starts to enjoy the herself, so much so in fact that she experiences the most fantastic orgasm she's ever had.

After they've finished she says... "Wow, that was the most fantastic sex I've had in 25 years on the game, how the hell did you make it so good?"

"Ah," he replies, smiling...

"Foursprung Duck Technique"
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yay, welcome back M16!

Some decent jokes there. I would say they're a bit rude...but ah, what the hell. {:)
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah - there has been a large influx of newbies/JATs and half of them spalm to hell........

good joke!
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Should be staying around this time, just been a bit busy lately.

I can not believe at how many new posters there are since I last visited! Unless epople have just started to change their names?
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your tagline is always 'The Return' so I never actually know when you have or not cos thats what it always says..

You staying around? Or one of those drop ins?
Fri 17/05/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
*Loving the Jerry noises*

Woohoo! Someone realised I was gone ;-)

Sick I know, the kind of joke you want to laugh inside and not out loud. If that is even possible...

*Gets distracted thinking if it is possible to laugh without making any noises*
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:42
"High polygon count"
a) Woohoo! M16 lives! Long time no see.

b) That's sick - but funny!
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
LOL, good one! On a similar note (sort of…)

George is 95 and lives in a senior citizen's home.
Every night after dinner, George goes to a secluded garden behind the centre to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life.

One evening, Bette, age 87, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and, before they know it, several hours have passed.

After a short lull in their conversation, George turns to ask, "Do you know what I miss most of all?"
She asks "What?" and he replies, "SEX!!"
Bette exclaims, "Why, you old fart, you couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!"
"I know," George says, "but it would be nice if a woman just held it for a while".
"Well, I suppose I can oblige," says Bette, who gently unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it.

Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden, where they sit and talk while Bette holds George's manhood.
Then, one night, George doesn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Bette decides to find George and make sure that he's OK. She walks around the senior citizen home, where she finds him sitting by the pool with another female resident holding George's manhood. Furious, Bette yells, "You two-timing creep! What does she have that I don't have?!"
George smiles and replies......"Parkinson's"
Fri 17/05/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Woohoo! *Whoops like on Jerry Springer*
Fri 17/05/02 at 12:56
Regular
Lol, very good.
Fri 17/05/02 at 12:55
"High polygon count"
Just received from a friend via e-mail...

-----

A German visiting London asks a hooker for sex and she tells him it's twenty quid.

"Fine" he says, "but I'm a bit kinky".

She agrees that this is OK as long as he doesn't do anything violent. They get back to her flat and he gets out four big springs attached to some straps.

"I want you to put one of these on each elbow and one on each knee" he asks.

The hooker is worried that she's getting into something a bit heavy, but she goes along with his request.

Then she is told to get down on all fours, naked, in front of him - which she does grudgingly.

Then he asks her to start bouncing up and down on the springs and finally he takes a duck call whistle from his pocket.

"Blow on this while I do you" he tells her.

So he's banging away while she's bouncing on the springs blowing the duck whistle.

Suddenly she starts to enjoy the herself, so much so in fact that she experiences the most fantastic orgasm she's ever had.

After they've finished she says... "Wow, that was the most fantastic sex I've had in 25 years on the game, how the hell did you make it so good?"

"Ah," he replies, smiling...

"Foursprung Duck Technique"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.