GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**Spoiler*** Sonic adventure 2: battle"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 21:40
Regular
If, like me, yo u have completed both sides, you get the chance to play the last stage. It is a great level, but I thought the best bit was at the end, where Sonic and Shadow go supersonic, which makes them look ultimately cool. Now what really surprised me, was the fact that shadow dies. I don't think SEGA can kill him off, so I reckon he will be back, in a sequal or something. Well, i honestly hope so.

opinions?

Microchips
Fri 17/05/02 at 23:57
Regular
Dr. Eggman is the same character we all know as Robotnik.

Dr. Gerald Robotnik is his grandfather yes, and they're from the same family of course...the Robotniks...

Dr. Eggman looks exactly the same as the Robotnik's in previous games, so I doubt he's not the same one...
Fri 17/05/02 at 21:50
"+ suspicious minds"
i thought dr gerald was dr eggmans grandad, or is it doctor gerald robotnic! i cant get past crazy gadget or security hall. dammed time limit!

and is there anything more on Maria?
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dr. Eggman is Dr. Robotnik's grandson.

Anyways, the hedgehog levels really rock, the tails's and eggman levels are quite cool, but the knuckles and Rouge levels are a bit tedious at times. It would be much better if they stuck to the hedgehog levels, but included the other characters.
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:39
Regular
"-_-"
he will be back cos es genetically modified or something and an evil scientist *cough*DR Eggman*cough* will bring him back to life.

By the way when did dr egg man grow long leggs cos he used to be small and stumpy
And when did sega start calling himm Dr egg man when did they stop calling him Dr Robotnik
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:46
Regular
No problemo, i'm glad to be appreciated.

Oh and Shadow should come back cause he actually looks better than Sonic, let hope the next game is a bit more intresting e.g they don't have any crappy Knuckles levels and they ignore those terrible Tails levels. Maybe pay a bit more attention to the gameplay and not so much on how the game looks.
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The game sucks more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner..

Yes, thanks for that little "pearl of wisdom", Tiltawhirl....

Anyway...

I reckon they'll bring Shadow back for a sequel, along with Rouge the Bat. They're both decent characters (especially Shadow) and would fit in fine if put into a possible Sonic Adventure 3.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:42
Regular
The game sucks more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner..
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
If, like me, yo u have completed both sides, you get the chance to play the last stage. It is a great level, but I thought the best bit was at the end, where Sonic and Shadow go supersonic, which makes them look ultimately cool. Now what really surprised me, was the fact that shadow dies. I don't think SEGA can kill him off, so I reckon he will be back, in a sequal or something. Well, i honestly hope so.

opinions?

Microchips

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.