GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart GC ideas"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 20:20
Regular
Any ideas for Mario Kart GC? I would like the idea of a pinpoint lightning bolt + Sonic, Starfox and Kirby as some new players... any suggestions??
post em below ;D
|
V
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:20
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Any ideas for Mario Kart GC? I would like the idea of a pinpoint lightning bolt + Sonic, Starfox and Kirby as some new players... any suggestions??
post em below ;D
|
V
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The only thing i want to see is it being released some time soon.
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
That too.. 2003 sometime.. :^
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Better multiplayer battle arenas.

A proper Rainbow road - No sides (dun dun duuunnn)

No need to change the gameplay, more of the same please just beefed up a little

More sound bites?
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:35
Include Koopa Troopa from the original Super Mario Kart(Much better than Marion Kart 64) Koopa Troopa was the best charactor.
Also maybe have some Rally type courses not lap based races, only some rally based races not the entire game otherwise it'll have to be called Super Mario Rally. Other weapons could be a water canon like that which is going to appear in Super Mario Sunshine.
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:41
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
a new style to play... boring karting around.....
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
maybe different vecles like diddy kong racing, some mini games and a link up mode with the GBA maybe something to do with exclusive power ups, courses or characters.
Fri 17/05/02 at 00:02
Firstly i think they should stick to characters from the Mario world, ie, no Sonic, Starfox and Kirby!!!! More Koopa Trooper, Shy Guys or Pookies (hmmm, howd that work?) Otherwise it would be called Nintendo Kart, which aint as catchy.

No cheating apponants!!!! And more effective spped mushrooms while ur at it. The gameplay should be more like the SNES and GBA versions, not 64.

A nice array of new weapons would be nice. Maybe a Fire Flower so u could shoot a barrage of fire balls at people. Or a super mushroom so ur kart got bigger. i dunno.

I think im done now.
Fri 17/05/02 at 11:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
BLD wrote:
> No cheating apponants!!!!

I agree!
Fri 17/05/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
More characters than the eight seen in the previous games.

I would like To see

(From the Mario World)

Toad
Koopa
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Wario
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Big Boo

(Others)

Fox Mcloud
Samus
Kirby
Pichachu
Mewtwo
Ash
Sonic
Tails
Captain Falcon
Ness
Banjo
Diddy Kong

Anyone got any more???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.