GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mutli player halo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 19:08
Regular
how does multi player halo shape up?
i sitll havnt played the game. what options do you get for the multi player game? any deathmatch only levels? bots? weapon choices?
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:57
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Well some of us don't have any friends to play bots with, and anyway it could just be good with bots. I know that four/eight/sixteen etc people can be great; but bots aren't all bad.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:53
Bots on multiplayer are c##p anyways better off without them :)
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:40
Regular
"BOSE"
me too, i was pi##ed that there's no bots. proberly the best first person shooter ever made and it has no bots :|
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:21
Regular
i cant believe halo doesnt have bots ! thats a crime, thats almost unforgiveable. i hate first person shooters that dont include bots, its so annoying. for me thats a minimum requirement. oh well, im still gonna buy it. ALL FPSs should have bots, it increases the lifespan indefinately.
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Does anyone no if u will be able to play halo online wen the internet capability comes out or will we have to wait and hope that there is a halo 2 with online capabilities?
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:55
Regular
"this is a tagline"
neilc wrote:
> does it have any bots ? computer AI opponents in mutli player ?? cause
> if not, i would be ashamed to buy it!

---

Better start being ashamed then! Hang on, you haven't bought it. So technically, you should not start being ashamed. Ah ha! I outsmarted myself! Or did I? As I got it wrong first...
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
Nope. There are no bots in Halo multiplayer - just you with or against human players.
There's a shed load of options and stuff. I'm no expert so it's all a bit confusing.
So no bots, which is unfortunate.
Sat 18/05/02 at 20:25
Regular
does it have any bots ? computer AI opponents in mutli player ?? cause if not, i would be ashamed to buy it!
Fri 17/05/02 at 09:30
Regular
CAPTURE THE FLAG - capture the enemy flag and return to your base.
KING OF THE HILL - capture and hold key locations for a set amount of time.
SLAYER - head-to-head battle to the death.
ODDBALL - find and keep a ball for as long as you can.
RACE - first player to tag all the objective points.

You can tweak options within each mode etc, and all the weapons in the single player game are available [as far as I can tell].
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:08
Regular
how does multi player halo shape up?
i sitll havnt played the game. what options do you get for the multi player game? any deathmatch only levels? bots? weapon choices?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.