GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I know its not a console topic...but who will win the World cup?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 18:25
Regular
Who do you think will win the World cup 2002?

Will the injuries make us not win the World Cup?

C'mon England we can win!!!
Fri 17/05/02 at 10:17
Welsh!
Sorry it took so long for me to reply but I disconnected not long after writing that message and I've just logged back on now.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
If your dads english, what nationality are you?(totaly free of sarcasm question)
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:47
I've been thinking, shouldn't this really be on the Sports forum not the Nintendo one? If you knew it wasn't a console topic why put it on a console forum?
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:27
My moneys on Argentina literally. I've got £25 on with my dad that Argentina will win but he being english thinks it's finally going to be their turn. If anyone else wins the bet is void.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
i could probably see italy winning, i recon ireland could do pretty well, i think england could reach the semis, i know a mate in germany and he reckons england will probably get to the semis, and he's german!
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
shud have posted this in FOG chat! my dads bet on italy but i reckon argentina.
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:49
Regular
I think argentina this year...

brazil and italy have seemed unimpressive of late, france... maybe, but i don't see it this year.
don't think anyone else really has the depth to be more than an outside chance.
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Unfortunately I cant see England getting past the quarter finals! My moneys on Brazil to win it!
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sorry mate but you should have put this in the sport forum

Anyway I hope England will win but I doubt it
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Who do you think will win the World cup 2002?

Will the injuries make us not win the World Cup?

C'mon England we can win!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.