GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red faction 2 cool"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
The first screenshots of and new information from Red Faction II, the follow-up to THQ's first-person shooter for the PlayStation 2, have been released. Set five years after the revolution on Mars that the original game focused upon, Red Faction II's story centers upon a plot by commoners to overthrow a powerful dictator. In development at Volition, the same team that created the original, Red Faction II features an enhanced form of the Geo-Mod engine, which lets you destroy the environments in real time.
You play as Alias, the "demolitions guy" of a six-man team of experts bent on dethroning the dictator. The gameplay will require you to fight as a team, commandeer tanks, hovercraft, and submarines, and master an arsenal of 15 weapons. Grenade launchers, sniper rifles, rail drivers, and grenades currently make up the list of official armaments. New weaponry is awarded when the game's many boss fights are conquered. There will be dual-handed weapons, multiple mission objectives per level, and a four-player multiplayer option with customizable bots.

Further enhancements include graphics, enemy AI, and multiple endings. An auto-save function and full USB keyboard and mouse support wind out a rather impressive package. Red Faction II is currently scheduled for release near the end of this year.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:16
im gonna get it aswell it looks great
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
i will mind if he does it for all news...he's done one big copy and paste for dead to rights on the xbox forum...
don't really see the point of doing it when you can very easily goto gamespot and read about it!
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
beanz wrote:
> btw this WHOLE text that gynn has posted is copied DIRECTLY from
> gamespot.com...someone please ban this person!

Its alright as long as he dosent win Gameaday!
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:26
Regular
"accidental superher"
btw this WHOLE text that gynn has posted is copied DIRECTLY from gamespot.com...someone please ban this person!
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:24
Regular
"accidental superher"
i have to say i found rf 1 truly boring and dull...didn't give me that feeling when i played half life (and halo)...
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I thought the previous Red Faction was brilliant - Cant wait to play the sequel, it looks awesome!
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:42
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i have red faction i won it on gad its a wicked game
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Didn't you see my Red Faction 2 post? Copy cat.
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Bail down before me"
The first screenshots of and new information from Red Faction II, the follow-up to THQ's first-person shooter for the PlayStation 2, have been released. Set five years after the revolution on Mars that the original game focused upon, Red Faction II's story centers upon a plot by commoners to overthrow a powerful dictator. In development at Volition, the same team that created the original, Red Faction II features an enhanced form of the Geo-Mod engine, which lets you destroy the environments in real time.
You play as Alias, the "demolitions guy" of a six-man team of experts bent on dethroning the dictator. The gameplay will require you to fight as a team, commandeer tanks, hovercraft, and submarines, and master an arsenal of 15 weapons. Grenade launchers, sniper rifles, rail drivers, and grenades currently make up the list of official armaments. New weaponry is awarded when the game's many boss fights are conquered. There will be dual-handed weapons, multiple mission objectives per level, and a four-player multiplayer option with customizable bots.

Further enhancements include graphics, enemy AI, and multiple endings. An auto-save function and full USB keyboard and mouse support wind out a rather impressive package. Red Faction II is currently scheduled for release near the end of this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.