GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possibly an obvious question"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/08 at 22:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
But on the 360 you can create multiple profiles, I was just wondering if there's any way of making one the default profile? So when a game loads it will automatically load that profile. At the moment it loads my brother's profile every time meaning I have to annoyingly sign out then in again.

Thanks for any help.
Fri 22/02/08 at 22:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
But on the 360 you can create multiple profiles, I was just wondering if there's any way of making one the default profile? So when a game loads it will automatically load that profile. At the moment it loads my brother's profile every time meaning I have to annoyingly sign out then in again.

Thanks for any help.
Sat 23/02/08 at 16:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I haven't used my 360 for a while but I'm fairly certain there is only an option to cancel automatic sign-in. I'm assuming it's under 'Profiles' on the System blade, I may be wrong though...

At least it will cut out a stage if it works!
Sat 23/02/08 at 16:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've not tried it in a while but there is definitely an option to have a profile load up on turning the console on. I doubt it will be too difficult to find.
Sat 23/02/08 at 17:48
Regular
i have a question im new and i wanted to ask about a sims game a the cheats when i use them it makes a noise but it doesnt do any thing how do i get them to work
Wed 27/02/08 at 10:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I want my profile to automatically sign in as well. On my original 360 it worked a treat - went in straight away. Now I have an elite, it doesn't work (or should I say it worked until it went faulty and had to get a replacement).

Will try and look for an auto-sign in option though, thanks.
Wed 27/02/08 at 15:04
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I've still had no luck finding the option. It really should be simple surely. :-s
Thu 28/02/08 at 10:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Same here :( Even removed my step-brother's profile as well and won't sign me in. So annoying...
Thu 28/02/08 at 16:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had a quick look. From what I saw, if you click on your profile, there is an Auto Sign in option. Click that and make sure it is enabled. That should do it.
Thu 28/02/08 at 16:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Aha got it! Wow was quite simple in the end. :-P
Thu 28/02/08 at 19:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Will do that now! :) thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.