GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo`s #1"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 11:45
Regular
I think that Nintendo are the best in the gaming world, because they focus on games, Nintendo aren`t like Sony, because Sony does to much I mean there doing T.V`s, CD-players everything that`s why they think they`re the best, will i`d put Sony last for gaming, I mean they hardly even make there one games.I seen the graphics on Super smash bros. MELEE and even they looked better than Smackdown 3 or Metal gear solid 3, so you see make the right choice & get a Nintendo you`ll see the difference.
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:19
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> .......

Didn't you know that? Well there you go we've both informed each other of something today.
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:01
You've gotta remember that Nintendo were the reason that Sony decided to make another console, remember the days of the SNES-Mega Drive wars, well once Sega released the 32x Nintendo needed one of their own, Nintendo approaced Sony to produce it for them but the project was cancelled due to disagreements between the two companies.
However, Sony then realised they could produce another console as the market was there.
People could have been saying "NINTENDO PLAYSTATION"
Thu 16/05/02 at 11:45
Regular
"MAN UTD til I die!"
I think that Nintendo are the best in the gaming world, because they focus on games, Nintendo aren`t like Sony, because Sony does to much I mean there doing T.V`s, CD-players everything that`s why they think they`re the best, will i`d put Sony last for gaming, I mean they hardly even make there one games.I seen the graphics on Super smash bros. MELEE and even they looked better than Smackdown 3 or Metal gear solid 3, so you see make the right choice & get a Nintendo you`ll see the difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.