GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to REALLY get a FREE Console"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/08 at 13:57
Regular
"THFC"
To get a free console you have to join a secret group called Foxhound! Then after years of training, exercise and isolation you can sneak into Woolworths without being seen. (only works in Woolworths for some reason)

Using special equipment you have obtained in your harsh time at the academy (like a Box or large canister) you can work your way from the High School Musical toys to the Easter Egg Section. This area tends to be heavily guarded - so i advise using the pack of cigarettes you carry to lure the workes away, when you get a chance sneak behind and choke until they fall asleep. Or point a Tranq gun at them and steal their security passes (which will later unlock hidden features in store)

You are now through to the cafe (getting near the end now!) crawl about under tables remaining unseen, if needed take out any workers, but be careful of civilians. We do not want any careless injuries.

The next area you are in requires speed and skill, run and dive over the Games counter into the stores at the back. Remain in the shadows incase any employees enter and catch you. Finally choose your desired console and leave with haste.

** Be careful at all times for security cameras, as a member of Foxhound your identy shall be taken from any record, but if discovered you may be terminated for being careless**

Good luck and this is the best way to get a free console without using a dam referal site!

Try this at your own risk!
Tue 06/05/08 at 22:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Theft is for girls.
Tue 06/05/08 at 22:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ha! Over 1000 views, at least we're getting onto Google :P
Mon 05/05/08 at 14:29
Regular
But that would come at the cost of your soul =O
Mon 05/05/08 at 13:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How to really get a free console.

Nick one.
Mon 05/05/08 at 11:02
Regular
"Mooching around"
CliffBird wrote:
> and hay presto the whole thing only cost me £5.

Are you not still paying £35 a month on contract bills?
Mon 05/05/08 at 07:57
Regular
Hey! I just found this website, they say this really works:

http://crazyconsoles.co.cc
Sat 23/02/08 at 00:06
Regular
"Soul Calibur RULES!"
Another option, I was paying £35 a month for my Vodafone mobile. Using Dialaphone.co.uk I switched to an O2 contract for 18 months and payed about £60 for a new Motorola phone. The contract was still £35 a month and I now get even more minutes and texts.

I then sold the new Motorola phone on Amazon Marketplace for £65, spent £10 at the local market to get my Sony Ericsson W810i unlocked. and hay presto the whole thing only cost me £5.

Oh did I mention I also got a Playstation 3 60gb console as my free gift.

Awesome!!!
Fri 22/02/08 at 14:02
Regular
"THFC"
equally as good - less danger, but then we all love a bit of danger lol
Fri 22/02/08 at 14:01
"possibly impossible"
Or get really good at sussing out Freeola's Gameaday issuing policy and win enough GADs to get a console... :D
Fri 22/02/08 at 13:57
Regular
"THFC"
To get a free console you have to join a secret group called Foxhound! Then after years of training, exercise and isolation you can sneak into Woolworths without being seen. (only works in Woolworths for some reason)

Using special equipment you have obtained in your harsh time at the academy (like a Box or large canister) you can work your way from the High School Musical toys to the Easter Egg Section. This area tends to be heavily guarded - so i advise using the pack of cigarettes you carry to lure the workes away, when you get a chance sneak behind and choke until they fall asleep. Or point a Tranq gun at them and steal their security passes (which will later unlock hidden features in store)

You are now through to the cafe (getting near the end now!) crawl about under tables remaining unseen, if needed take out any workers, but be careful of civilians. We do not want any careless injuries.

The next area you are in requires speed and skill, run and dive over the Games counter into the stores at the back. Remain in the shadows incase any employees enter and catch you. Finally choose your desired console and leave with haste.

** Be careful at all times for security cameras, as a member of Foxhound your identy shall be taken from any record, but if discovered you may be terminated for being careless**

Good luck and this is the best way to get a free console without using a dam referal site!

Try this at your own risk!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.