GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkey Ball"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
Hey, I would just like to say this games rules.
Highest level: Lv9 on Expert. Its like an athletics track. With very thin lines. Hard, very hard.

I completed Beginner and all the extra bonus stages without losing a life, and I completed Advanced without losing a life till the last level. Damn that one!

So, highest level, why you like the game, and if people want help, post it in here.

Also, Rogue Leader, im on the "Battle of Endor" hard hard..

GasMask
Thu 16/05/02 at 08:43
Regular
Oh, and use practice mode to make sure you've got the timing right, and you can do it, before you go through all the levels for nothing.
Thu 16/05/02 at 08:42
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
FatButcher wrote:
> I'm stuck on that last level of Advanced, oh the little bast**do. Any
> advice appretiated.

Yep. Don't take your time with it. Floor it from the get go across the platforms and more often than not, you'll end up in the goal.
Thu 16/05/02 at 08:42
Regular
FatButcher wrote:
> advice appretiated.

How i did it:

Straight away, turn 90 degrees right. Taking the next platform to move in fromt of you, you should be able to cross to the third platform in - the little on. Then from there, get onto the next platform (first with a bumper), steady yourself, then take the next platform along, and onto the platform after (second with a bumper).

From here, there should be one platform to go before the one with the goal, which, if you've been moving promptly and in time, will be coming round right about now.
As the goal platform becomes level with you, the platform between the two should come nipping round. When the window of opportunity opens, burn it across.

Hope that helps. If not, i guess i just wasted 5 mins of my time. Or 3. Whatever. Bah, got to get into the revision.
Good luck.
Thu 16/05/02 at 07:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FatButcher wrote:
> advice appretiated.

Try get to this level without losing a continue, then just keep on trying. Go slow. And careful. And watch that bouncy thing. I hate this level, but I did it.

What I found was alot easier, if you do expert first and play until game iover then try advanced. It warms you up ALOT better than just going straight into it or playing beginner first. Other than that, just go for it :o)
Thu 16/05/02 at 00:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh yeah and advice, any tips for getting master mode? Cos thats the next milestone i have to get.
Thu 16/05/02 at 00:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Highest level: expert level 50 (which ive completed)
Why i like the game:It is challenging, but not impossibly so, as long as you practice this game it is actually fairly easy.
Wed 15/05/02 at 23:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I havn't done so much as touch Luigi's Mansion or Star Wars since I bought Tony Hawks 3. I love that game.

I'm on level 4 of Star Wars, Prison of Maw I think (Sorry don't really know Star Wars) don't play it much. Can't do that level anyway, I blow up guard towers, shoot these umm big building things then fly about looking for something else I need to shoot then run out of time.
Wed 15/05/02 at 23:33
Regular
"Tag as above"
I'm stuck on that last level of Advanced, oh the little bast**do. Any advice appretiated.
Wed 15/05/02 at 23:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
GasMask wrote:
> Hey, I would just like to say this games rules.
> Highest level: Lv9 on Expert. Its like an athletics track. With very
> thin lines. Hard, very hard.
>
> I completed Beginner and all the extra bonus stages without losing a
> life, and I completed Advanced without losing a life till the last
> level. Damn that one!
>
> So, highest level, why you like the game, and if people want help,
> post it in here.
>
> Also, Rogue Leader, im on the "Battle of Endor" hard hard..
>
>
> GasMask

VERY hard mission there GasMask.. I turned it off and played ExtremeG3 and the Monkey Ball... will play Star Wars again on friday :) In no rush. :)
SMB rules. :D Advanced level rules.
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hey, I would just like to say this games rules.
Highest level: Lv9 on Expert. Its like an athletics track. With very thin lines. Hard, very hard.

I completed Beginner and all the extra bonus stages without losing a life, and I completed Advanced without losing a life till the last level. Damn that one!

So, highest level, why you like the game, and if people want help, post it in here.

Also, Rogue Leader, im on the "Battle of Endor" hard hard..

GasMask

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.