GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any advice on SMB?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
I'm really finding it hard!

Any advice on completing Floor 30 on advace? Its making me swear...lol
Thu 16/05/02 at 09:58
"Darkness, always"
Foreman wrote:
> I'm really finding it hard!
>
> Any advice on completing Floor 30 on advace? Its making me
> swear...lol

This level is actually very easy. it takes about 10 seconds to get to the goal. just turn slightly left at the start, and go forward onto the platform in front of you. You should then be able to walk almost straight on until you get to the second outermost layer. just sit on it until you get close to the goal, and hop over on the next platform that passes.

easy.
Thu 16/05/02 at 00:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That level is really easy when you know the trick. As soon as you start turn right about 5 degrees, you will know what im getting at when you see the arrangement of the floor tiles during this time, if you hit it right and push totally forward when the 2nd tile outward just lines halfway up with the first oneyou will fly forward passed the first bumper, now tilt slightly left and you should fly into the goal. Trust me on this it works 100%.
Wed 15/05/02 at 17:15
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
don't die... *grins*
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:46
Regular
Level 25 I think...to go down thinner straights of track use Baby, aparently it makes it easier
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:39
Regular
">:)"
While I am on the topic, there are some useful warps on the advance mode that will help you get to level 30 quicker if you have to try again.

On the level that is shaped like a diamond, and the floor tilts up and down (cant remember the number) Go forward to the hole in the floor, then turn around, and go up the ramp behind where you start. YOu will need enough speed to go up the ramp, but not too much, as if you are moving too fast you will fly off. Instead, try and slow down just as you go over the edge. You will drop onto a platform below, and go through that gate to warp to the second bonus round.

Then on the level shaped like a treble clef (17 or 18, cant remember) After it says go, roll straight over the barrier on the right, and you will drop onto the track below. Wait here until the red gate moves into view, then jsut line yourself up for perhpas the easiest warp in the game.

This will warp you to level 24(ish) Its the one with the pistons that block your way, and the one before the awful spiral level.

Talking of that level (i dont know if it actually is 24) how the hell do you get to the other gate (the one visible just infront of you when you start) I cant seem to get anywhere near it.
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Also on that one too...lol
Its after the steps where it bugs me

thx for the help
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
">:)"
lol, i found it annoying too.

Basically, treat it as you would treat a level liek that one in begginer mode, where the floor tiles move around.

After it says go, turn 90 degress to the right, and make your way one bit at a time toward the outside. Try your best to avoid getting on any platforms that have the bouncers on.
When you get to the last but one layer, wait for the goal to come around, then step on to claim your victory.

The main tactic here is to keep your monkey steady on each platform, and try not to rush things.

I'm stuck on expert 7. I know how to do it, its just so damn tricky when the platform is only 2 checks wide.
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm really finding it hard!

Any advice on completing Floor 30 on advace? Its making me swear...lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.