GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's the Greatest champion of ALL time?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 14:11
Regular
This is simply your own opinion you choose the greatest champion of ALL time. This could be from any wrestling organisation in the world, WWE, WCW ECW or even All Japan Pro-wrestling and the NWA any organisation of your choosing any champion along with a reason why.

Mine would be Kevin Nash Former 3 time WWF champion, 3 time WCW champion and also 2 time WWF IC champion, 2 time WWf tag team champion with Shawn Michaels and 4 time WCW tag champ with Scott Hall (The Outsiders).
Mon 03/06/02 at 08:43
Regular
"..."
I would say Superstar Billy Graham, he was the outstanding wrestler of the pre-Hulk Hogan era and held the WWF (As it was then) title for an amazing five years! It was he and not Hulk Hogan who laid the foundations for the whole style of wrestling to change.
Mon 03/06/02 at 07:28
Regular
I've probably said this before but I'll say it again...HBK Shawn Michaels!

As for the current crop, well, put it this way, I've never seen a bad Y2J match.
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Quite blatently Bret Hart. He was a fantastic tachnical wrestler and played the heel just as well as the face. Just a shame it all ended how it did
Sat 01/06/02 at 23:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> Stone cold
> WHAT!
> Stone Cold
> What!
> I said Stone cold is the best ever.

---

That 'What!?' crap is a bit old now.
Sat 01/06/02 at 14:30
MikeAll wrote:
> Probably Kurt Angle.

WHAT? (get it)
Baldy locks isn't the best EVER!!!! I'd have to say either The Rock or Triple H they've both been in great matches sometimes against each other and some times not. Take the Iron man match in 2000's Judgment day it was super!!!
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Stone cold
WHAT!
Stone Cold
What!
I said Stone cold is the best ever.
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:27
I think the greatest champion of all time would have to be........

THE GAME HHH
Fri 24/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The Dudley Boyz are the best tag champs. Their huge range of double team moves put them ahead of all other tag teams. Although Edge and Christian probably had better promo skills and more wrestling ability, the Dudleyz together were better in the ring.
Fri 24/05/02 at 06:23
Regular
My favourite wrestler - Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Dude Love (not Mankind as that gimmick sucked)

Who do I think is the greatest? The HBK...Shawn Michaels.
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:29
Justin Credible- Greatest ECW Champion
RVD- Greatest ECW TV Champ
The Impact Players (Justin Credible and Lance Storm)- Greatest ECW Tag champs But The Outsiders are the greatest tag team ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.