GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want a free games console?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/08 at 00:02
Regular
Free Games Consoles

Yes with a bit of time and effort it works, I have so far recieved an xbox 360 premium, nintendo ds and a Wii. You not gonna get one overnight, though these sites do work and will cost you £0. You got to be in it to win it.

Its advised you do the coral offer and win yourself some money at the same time. I won £22, others i know have won more. So all good.

Click on this link to sign up

Proof It Works

Youtube link showing how it works

A Forum of people that do these sites with proof of items recieved:
Link

Free Online DVD / Game rentals

Read and use the following information to get free rental DVD’s and pretty much never pay for the subscription, some of you may know of this so theres no need to read, though im sure theres plenty that are unaware of the following:

Step 1
Join up to LoveFilm (largest online dvd rental site), first click the following link and sign up with your email: here
Then select the Lovefilm offer and sign up.

(Yes I may get something for that link, though I wrote the guide, or you can just visit the site direct yourself)

Join up with the standard 2 weeks free trial, enter your details... voila your joined up.

Step 2

Go add DVDs / PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii whatever you want to your rental list and enjoy 2 weeks of free rental.

Step 3

Just before the 2 weeks is up (and make sure youve returned all rented dvds) Logon to your account after 10:00pm and before 5:00am next day(any other time and you have to ring them) and go to your “my account”and cancel it. Wait a few days for this to be confirmed and then move to the next step.

Step 4

Log back into your cancelled account and choose to reactivate. In thepromotions code box enter any of the following codes to get theresulting free subscription again:

LFZZ98769 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98764 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98763 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98778 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98762 – 3 Months Free Rental
XMLFZZ714 - 3 Months Free Rental (New Code)

Note: Remember to choose the most expensive package (combination 3 (£18.99) one i think) to get the most out of the free rentals. some codes may expire, I will update with any new ones, also let me know if any have expired.

Step 5
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to continue getting Free rentals for the rest of the year!
Mon 25/02/08 at 16:57
Regular
As with all pyramid schemes - the new guys at the bottom always end up losing out.
Thu 21/02/08 at 00:02
Regular
Free Games Consoles

Yes with a bit of time and effort it works, I have so far recieved an xbox 360 premium, nintendo ds and a Wii. You not gonna get one overnight, though these sites do work and will cost you £0. You got to be in it to win it.

Its advised you do the coral offer and win yourself some money at the same time. I won £22, others i know have won more. So all good.

Click on this link to sign up

Proof It Works

Youtube link showing how it works

A Forum of people that do these sites with proof of items recieved:
Link

Free Online DVD / Game rentals

Read and use the following information to get free rental DVD’s and pretty much never pay for the subscription, some of you may know of this so theres no need to read, though im sure theres plenty that are unaware of the following:

Step 1
Join up to LoveFilm (largest online dvd rental site), first click the following link and sign up with your email: here
Then select the Lovefilm offer and sign up.

(Yes I may get something for that link, though I wrote the guide, or you can just visit the site direct yourself)

Join up with the standard 2 weeks free trial, enter your details... voila your joined up.

Step 2

Go add DVDs / PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii whatever you want to your rental list and enjoy 2 weeks of free rental.

Step 3

Just before the 2 weeks is up (and make sure youve returned all rented dvds) Logon to your account after 10:00pm and before 5:00am next day(any other time and you have to ring them) and go to your “my account”and cancel it. Wait a few days for this to be confirmed and then move to the next step.

Step 4

Log back into your cancelled account and choose to reactivate. In thepromotions code box enter any of the following codes to get theresulting free subscription again:

LFZZ98769 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98764 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98763 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98778 – 3 Months Free Rental
LFZZ98762 – 3 Months Free Rental
XMLFZZ714 - 3 Months Free Rental (New Code)

Note: Remember to choose the most expensive package (combination 3 (£18.99) one i think) to get the most out of the free rentals. some codes may expire, I will update with any new ones, also let me know if any have expired.

Step 5
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to continue getting Free rentals for the rest of the year!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.