GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will you use in Smash Bros Malee ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 00:10
Regular
Okay I know this topic has probably been asked before, but not while i've been around :p

I was brilliant as Pikachu in the N64 version, so much so that ppl refused to play with me :( I'm spoilt for choice this time. Pikachu, Link (liked him in N64 too), Zelda, Peach and not to mention some of the secret ones I can't wait to get my mits on.
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:18
Solskjær wrote:
> Cool! I didn't know as I never played the N64 version.
>
> It's now a choice between Link and Kirby for me.
> Does anyone know what Sheik does???
> Does he play his harp thing or something????

Zelda and Link can switch between each other at will I think which has to be kinda cool, maybe zelda does a bit of magic and shiek does the punching/hitting. I expect all will be revealed after the ineivitabe 72 Hrs of solid gaming when it arrives...
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:44
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Yeah, you used Link, I saved your ar** dammit many a time!

=====
lol soo did i.. toché!! hehe anyway its sheik and mewtwo that are gonna be the ones to blow all the other characters awaaaaaaay...
Thu 16/05/02 at 17:56
metroid
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"keep your receipt"
link all the way!

the secret characters are clones of the regular ones anyway, so its just aesthetic who you use. I've only played the US version a bit with link he rocks. Interested in the Ice Climbers though...
Thu 16/05/02 at 15:23
"Mimmargh!"
NetNifty wrote:
> i'll b usin pikachu, cos hes fast and pretty damn powerful. i'll
> probably also try out pichu and mewtwo once i've unlocked em =)

You may be interested to know that Pikachu has been dramaticly tonned down for the new Smash Bros.

Gannondorf looks cool though I have read thats he's basicly Captain Falcon...
Thu 16/05/02 at 14:49
i'll b usin pikachu, cos hes fast and pretty damn powerful. i'll probably also try out pichu and mewtwo once i've unlocked em =)
Thu 16/05/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Cool! I didn't know as I never played the N64 version.

It's now a choice between Link and Kirby for me.
Does anyone know what Sheik does???
Does he play his harp thing or something????
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:42
Regular
That's what Kirby's main move is he sucks in other players then spits them out gaining the other players special moves.
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Kirby's cool too!

Only problem is he's a little slow, but he can fly and eat anything in sight! Can he inhale and spit out the other characters??? I doubt it!
So can he eat little enemies and mix 'n' match their powers - like in Kirby 64, and the rest.
Thu 16/05/02 at 12:34
Regular
I will use a Nintendo Gamecube controller. As for which CHARACTER I will use - the sexy princess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.