GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZELDA MONOPOLY"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
sorry about the monopoly bit, but to my short point. if nintendo are making the directors cut, surley they must be dithcing the new zelda style?
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:58
"+ suspicious minds"
sorry about the monopoly bit, but to my short point. if nintendo are making the directors cut, surley they must be dithcing the new zelda style?
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:01
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Whats all this about a directors cut Zelda???
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:06
"+ suspicious minds"
please tell me you are joking, were have you been for god dams sake? someone tell this guy, he's clueless.

what zelda's directors cut?... he he he, good one... HA HA HA!
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:14
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> please tell me you are joking, were have you been for god dams sake?
> someone tell this guy, he's clueless.
>
> what zelda's directors cut?... he he he, good one... HA HA HA!

Boss Pac-man is a NEWBIEST and I hope all Forum users takenote....
Wed 15/05/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Basically, Nintendo have fantastically decided to take Ocarina of Time and add it to the GameCube's catalogue.
But aswell as the original N64 game, you also get all those extras like the dungeons left out of the original, and the chance to play in the 64-bit graphics, or see it all enhanced in 128-bit!

There are a few more things, and it was all translated from a Dutch Ninty web-site. Look for an older topic on this forum or even the SR news story a while back for more and all information.

Excellent!! :D

And just becuase they are re-making this classic, it doesn't neccesarily mean that they're gunna drop the cel-shading full stop.
That'll still be used for the new, original adventures.

But i'd love to hear something from Ninty at E3 about how the cel-shading thing was the world's biggest ever joke, and that they WILL be using the realistic look!
Wed 15/05/02 at 14:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
i reckon it'll neverr make it out but if it does ill gettit
Fri 17/05/02 at 22:21
"+ suspicious minds"
tigamilla wrote:
> Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> please tell me you are joking, were have you been for god dams sake?
> someone tell this guy, he's clueless.
>
> what zelda's directors cut?... he he he, good one... HA HA HA!
>
> Boss Pac-man is a NEWBIEST and I hope all Forum users takenote....

um, how is that a newbeism? you dont know what Zelda OOT DC is, and you are saying i am a newbeist. here is my impression of tiga milla:

: "what is nintendo? i think it is a country in east norfolk!"

(me): um, nintendo is...

: newbie ist! it is because i am a newbie! isn't it!

: um, no...

: yes, yes it is! i am gonna sue, Tiga's gonna be on easy street!
Sat 18/05/02 at 02:31
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Boss-Pacman did an impression of Tigamilla:
Now for the facts:
U are a 2Dimensional pill eating Nineteen eighties sprite based saddo;

-->Zelda directors cut hasnt even been confirmed, ask 90% of Ninty supporters if theyve eva heard of it and theyll say NO.

-->As for me being a Nintendo ignoramus, well read on:
-->Ive got more Nintendo experince and knowledge packed into my little finger than u've eva dreamed of <--(Sorry forgot that 2d sprites dont dream)

-->Ive got the entire Ninty collection from the Chunky brick 4xAA battries Gameboy to the beloved Gamecube..With every Ninty console in between.. And Shigsy is a regular teatime visitor and we go clubbing 2getha sometimes... Thats how he got inspired to do PIKMIN I gave him some strong stuff that had him buzzing for dayz...(he also sneaks round for a quick game of PD sometimes)

So u see great games like PIKMIN are actually partly my work.
<--Now see if u can be more Nintendo than that Pacman.
Sat 18/05/02 at 02:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Aaaaaah, so you own all the consoles, you know more than him, I forgot that's how it works(!)
And yes, the Directors Cut IS coming out, no matter what you say.
Sat 18/05/02 at 13:27
Since when did this start to become a b*tchfest?

Ne chance of gettin back to the point?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.