GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN Messenger help!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 21:00
Regular
ive noticed recently that a lot of people on msn messenger have been using a strange multiple pop up message thing. i was wandering if anybody could tell me how to do this, and how i can prevent it from happening. its really important and i would appreciate if some1 could tell me. THNX!!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:00
ive noticed recently that a lot of people on msn messenger have been using a strange multiple pop up message thing. i was wandering if anybody could tell me how to do this, and how i can prevent it from happening. its really important and i would appreciate if some1 could tell me. THNX!!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Yeah that pop up thing is a small program that u can download of a website ( sorry i dont know it ) i got emailed it. its ok when your using it but when other people have it, it become really annoying. i dont know how to get rid of it but if u use it ooads it might show people how annoying it is and stop them from using it.

if u want it leave u email add and i'll send it to u!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
multiple what?
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
One other prom -

many people are using their freeserve addresses and their user. i am stuck with my hotmail address.

anyone know how to change it
Wed 15/05/02 at 00:27
Regular
"How Handy."
SnipeŽ wrote:
> multiple what?

That bloody annoying thing Joby was doing a while back, makes loads of ".. has just signed in" pop up things appear.
Wed 15/05/02 at 08:25
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You can change your e-mail by going: Tools > Options > Account (tab @ top)
that multiple pop-up thing was cool, weird that people are still using it, logging on with two accounts is more fun me finks.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:42
hey Alex, whats your email address, id appreciate if u could send me that program u were talking about
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:25
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
u dont need my email address i need yours but mine is

[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.