GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does any one agree?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 20:32
Regular
Does anyone agree that WWE doesn't sound as tough as WWF.
Plus they have stoped going as tough as they used to when Ken Shamrock and steve blackman were in it.
Wed 15/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Waht's a lion's den match? Is it one of those UFC cages or am I confusing it with something else?
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Was the lions den at a PPV as It wouldn't fit in otherwise.
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> i hope to see Shamrock and Blackman(who is suffering severe migraines)
> return.
>
> They had a great lions den match and the non-sanctioned match in the
> car park.

---

That Lion's Den match ruled!
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
i hope to see Shamrock and Blackman(who is suffering severe migraines) return.

They had a great lions den match and the non-sanctioned match in the car park.
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I liked both Shamrock and Steve Blackman.

I want to see them back on TV again.

Preferably SmackDown, as I like to watch it much better than RAW, which I feel is crap.
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah! Shamrock was a good wrestler, maybe one of the toughest wrestlers of all time. If Shamrock returned to the WWE then a good match for him would probably be against Kurt Angle (Ankle Lock Vs Ankle Lock).
Blackman was Ok as well but I never really liked him much...
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I don't know about Ken Shamrock but Steve Blackman was one of my favourite wrestlers. I don't know what the WWE is doing but he should be on Raw fighting for the Hardcore title and beating people with Kendo sticks.

It's party time! Or at least it would be :D
Tue 14/05/02 at 20:32
Does anyone agree that WWE doesn't sound as tough as WWF.
Plus they have stoped going as tough as they used to when Ken Shamrock and steve blackman were in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.