GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wii Region question"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/08 at 14:34
Regular
How would I go about getting my wii region unlocked if it's possible?

Waiting for Smash is like utter ball torture.
Tue 04/03/08 at 01:23
Regular
"Victory is mine!"
pb wrote:
> FREELOADER
>
> FREELOADER
>
> FREELOADER
>
>
>
> Wooohoooo!

>
> Now take bets on how long it is before Nintendo try to ban it!

Might give this a go as we could get games as presents from family in America now and use them :)

'I claim this forum in the name of Jackalsb'
Mon 03/03/08 at 13:00
Regular
No more Heroes is coming out over here isn't it?
Sun 02/03/08 at 17:00
"possibly impossible"
It should be everything, but I guess we'll just wait for it to be tested by the first batch of people who buy it.

The big game for import would probably be Fire Emblem, but then this is coming out now anyway.
Sat 01/03/08 at 10:05
"cheerios"
Excellent news. Might pick up no more heroes. What's the verdict on that game? I'd prefer to have a pal version of smash bros for some reason....feels more legit. Besides I'm at uni and finish by the time it's released which makes it even sweeter. What games apart from no more heroes is worth an import? If it's just the one then I'll forget about the freeloader until I'm next in america.
Fri 29/02/08 at 22:20
"possibly impossible"
FREELOADER

FREELOADER

FREELOADER

Wooohoooo!

Now take bets on how long it is before Nintendo try to ban it!
Wed 20/02/08 at 16:44
"possibly impossible"
Yes, you'd need to buy a chip, but judging by a friend's efforts they're really fiddly and you have to be good with a soldering iron.
Wed 20/02/08 at 15:42
"cheerios"
Modding it with a chip i think is the only way atm unless you want to buy a japanese wii. Hopefully a freeloader should eventually be released, but if it smash bros ur after u better get a chip.
Wed 20/02/08 at 14:34
Regular
How would I go about getting my wii region unlocked if it's possible?

Waiting for Smash is like utter ball torture.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.