GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP i must be bl**dy stupid"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
i can not get off the first island . i hold the sniper rifle like an elephant and watch 8 ball get wasted every time , im about to give up .............please help ................give me a cheat if ness!!!
Wed 15/05/02 at 13:45
you are right ,i tried so many different ways and as soon as i went back to the sniper rifle i did it ,firing at the odd red barrel.. thanks everyone see you at the next problem.........................(no cheats needed!!!!!!!!)
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:53
folly wrote:
> i can not get off the first island . i hold the sniper rifle like an
> elephant and watch 8 ball get wasted every time , im about to give up
> .............please help ................give me a cheat if ness!!!

Nobody does this one first time. It can be done without cheating, you just need to practice more with the rifle and make sure you shoot the cartel guys in the right order. Make sure you go right onto the roof and run back to the corner.
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Tag as above"
If you go to the portacabins at the opposite end of the building with the steps theres a slow-mo pill, get then run back to the other end of the building and climb to the roof, you can them take your time shooting all the dudes.

(once you have the slow-mo pill don't get in and vehicle as it will cancel the slow-mo)
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Use the weapons cheat to get more ammo.

R2, R2, L1, R2, left, down, up, right, left, down, up, right.

(methinks)
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:08
thanks for the tip still trying cos i only have 5 shells got any more ideas
Tue 14/05/02 at 18:06
folly wrote:
> i can not get off the first island . i hold the sniper rifle like an
> elephant and watch 8 ball get wasted every time , im about to give up
> .............please help ................give me a cheat if ness!!!

now ive tried that i seem to run out of shells ,,,i only have 5
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
LOL, go up the building opposite the boat and shoot them all with the rocket launcher, you don't have to use the sniper rifle!
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I know your talking about GTA3 but maybe if you said that in the post some of the stupid ones on here would know what you are talking about......
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:38
i can not get off the first island . i hold the sniper rifle like an elephant and watch 8 ball get wasted every time , im about to give up .............please help ................give me a cheat if ness!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.