GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I really do despair of 'kids' today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 17:32
Regular
http://www.thisislondon.com/dynamic /news/reprint.html?in_review_id=583989

(Remove space)

Well, can YOU understand it?
Sat 18/05/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> People like these will someday run the country.
>
> Are you looking forward to it yet?

Unlikely. They'll probably be in prison, while some outwardly-pleasant-looking young man takes control of the government. Just before he becomes Britain's next dictator. Just like Tony Blair.

He's a nasty man. He just hides it.
Fri 17/05/02 at 14:56
I can't view the site in your inital post IB, says the site's down for maintenance at the moment.

ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 - That's disgusting, I'd like to see one of them desperately need an ambulance after they destroyed the equipment. No doubt it would be the ambulance services fault for not turning up instead of theirs.

The scariest part is, they know exactly what the consequences of their actions are and they just don't care.
Fri 17/05/02 at 13:47
"Darkness, always"
People like these will someday run the country.

Are you looking forward to it yet?
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Bobba you"
Smooth Criminal wrote:
> Anyway, back to the topic. I've been assaulted once and almost mugged
> as well. Both times by a group of teenagers. And why? I was
> assaulted because i walked past a group of townies, and they decided
> to follow me and my mate. No other reason than that. The other time
> was because i was walking along with a Maxim magasine in my hand, and
> two kids from the local school decided they wanted it. Luckily i
> noticed them and legged it as soon as i went round a corner. And what
> was the point of these two incidents? Well don't ask me, because i
> don't have a bloody clue.

I know you was beat up for nothing really. They jsut get a kick out off it. Get it ;-) but this is no laughing matter.

I have no problem but i dont like them spamming.
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:57
ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> Eses wrote:
> love ur enemy and friends but Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill,
> bugs
> to get angry out BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Stop spamming you stupid n00b!
---------------------------------------
I really don't have anything against 'n00bs' in general, but every once in a while a right twonk comes along. The last one was FOOTBALL GOD. Eses, do you really want to be the next one?
========
Anyway, back to the topic. I've been assaulted once and almost mugged as well. Both times by a group of teenagers. And why? I was assaulted because i walked past a group of townies, and they decided to follow me and my mate. No other reason than that. The other time was because i was walking along with a Maxim magasine in my hand, and two kids from the local school decided they wanted it. Luckily i noticed them and legged it as soon as i went round a corner. And what was the point of these two incidents? Well don't ask me, because i don't have a bloody clue.
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Bobba you"
Eses wrote:
> love ur enemy and friends but Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, bugs
> to get angry out BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop spamming you stupid n00b!
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:14
love ur enemy and friends but Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, bugs to get angry out BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:07
sorry, that was a bit af a crap joke
:)
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:04
I bet Jack wasn't happy!
Thu 16/05/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Bobba you"
Smooth Crimnal is right my mate was beat up for playing football in their goal. He went to the POLICE but they did JACK! :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.