GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gamecube Manual"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 15:59
Regular
Did you know?
In the Gamecube manual, on the page showing about the memory card blocks, there is a pictre of the triforce AND wario!
There might be some other stuff but i can't rember right now.
If they have saved games does that mean that the codes are atleast about 10% complete?
The Wario game hasn't been started for long as far as i know.
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Hopefully it won't.
Wed 15/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
">:)"
yes, but the wave race save block doesnt look like that.

Paper boy is the only game I can think of where there is someone taht looks like that, maybe its getting a GC remake...

I doubt it.
Wed 15/05/02 at 17:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
paper boy? lol thats the kid off wave race..
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:50
Regular
">:)"
From what I can make out, I would guess that the games are: (going from left ot right)
Luigi's mansion, starfox dinosaur planet, Mario party 4, mario sunshine, pikmin, animal forest, wario land, paper boy(?), yoshi's story and zelda.

THose are just guesses, and the toad,mario or yoshi ones could easily be smash bros.
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:25
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Triforce THERE LOOK!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:03
Damn Nintendo!
Hiding there great secretes!
Tue 14/05/02 at 16:39
Regular
Yeah, I had noticed them...hrmmm...Nintendo hinting at something again
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:59
Did you know?
In the Gamecube manual, on the page showing about the memory card blocks, there is a pictre of the triforce AND wario!
There might be some other stuff but i can't rember right now.
If they have saved games does that mean that the codes are atleast about 10% complete?
The Wario game hasn't been started for long as far as i know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.