GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Music Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/08 at 21:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Quiz

REQUIRED - The name of the game. Optional - The platform it appeared on

Click here for the answers thread reply page

The quiz is about between 16-17 minutes and is about 11MB. It features 60 clips of music about 15 seconds in length from different games and the video that accompanies the music gives you the track number so you don't have to worry about losing your place.

Take your time and try not to cheat, if it's possible. I will be very surprised if anyone gets all 60 games but I would think that most will be easy enough.

If you want, I can put up an answers thread so as not to spoil it for anyone.

Keep your eye on the video as there are extra questions hidden within. If you want any of the songs from the clips, I can probably arrange that.

I can't think of anything else, so enjoy!
Wed 27/02/08 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I totally didn't expect it. They probably had spent too much time on it at work so they thought they had better give me something for it. :)

The 2nd one is still in a collecting phase. I might throw something new in there to make it more exciting.
Wed 27/02/08 at 12:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Yay, congrats on the GAD!
Wed 27/02/08 at 12:11
Regular
Congratulation GP :) Hopefully this will encourage you to make a second one and it'll be nice to have more people get involved.
Mon 25/02/08 at 15:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I reckon Kawada would be pretty good at this.
Fri 22/02/08 at 21:14
Regular
Anyone else want to have a go at the quiz? Just download the file and try and guess what game each music clip is from. Remember to post your answers in the other thread. :)
Wed 20/02/08 at 22:04
"There is onlyONE!!!"
sorry
Wed 20/02/08 at 21:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Keep your answers in the answer thread please.
Wed 20/02/08 at 21:49
"There is onlyONE!!!"
editing out
Wed 20/02/08 at 21:40
"There is onlyONE!!!"
editing out
Wed 20/02/08 at 21:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No it isn't, sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.