GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy goes MUUUUHHHH!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 14:52
Regular
Why?

Because he wants a Gamecube!

Check out the Customer Service forum.

Then join me in pointing at him and going MUUUHHHHH!!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Gamecube rocks, pure and simple. Ive had it since launch and have had to keep a crowbar by my side to pry myself off, and thats at dinner time.
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
Star Wars...Squadron II rules.

Seriously. Goatboy I ain't going to say MUUHHH or whatever, just get that game and love it. :)
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You've made Little Timmy cry now, I hope your happy.

All I can do is take him to the zoo or buy him a colouring book to ease his looning screams.
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Touched!"
muuuuhhh ..i want one was well...muuuuuuh!
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
"Goaties getting a gaycube..Goaties getting a gaycube"

muuuuuuuuuh

And rogue thingymajig is great and them monkeys's - hey they roll man....
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:12
Regular
I only need to manage to complete that last bleedin' mission and I can fly the Millenium Falcon.............

Why did the death star's tunnel need to be so damn narrow, and why do the stupid tie fighters need to fly into my exhaust ports, eh??

TELL ME!!!
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:10
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Help this wide-faced goober by telling me (for him) what games are
> good and not to spakky.

Rogue Leader and Super Monkey Ball.

Stephen Hawking's Turbo Wheelchair Kart Challenge Extreme Deluxe is due out in August, which may be of interest.
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
You could be evil and get little timmy to spend his money on the GC version of Sky Surfer when it comes out.....
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Politically Correct my pipe - Little Timmy drools from his mouth-hole, delights in smacking his fase into the window and tries to catch his thumbs.

He's not "differently abled", he's a spaz. Pure and simple.
And he wants a Gamecube, but only for Rogue Thingy.

Help this wide-faced goober by telling me (for him) what games are good and not to spakky.
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I believe the term 'spastic' has been replaced by 'disabled' or
> 'differently-abled' these days, hasn't it?

Nope, the new term is 'SCOPE' (thats what the spastic society renamed themselves to when they realised that spastic was a word only found as an insult in playgrounds and pubs).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.