GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Egg"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 08:37
Regular
Everytime in someone’s life, there is something that will change him. There is no doubt about it; your past has set the path to your future. From your upbringing to your late teens, everytime you went outside, every moment you read a book, every lesson you paid attention in: it's all a part of who you are. Scientists have even proven that your behaviour and character even becomes noticeable from the age of 6 months old, proving that once again, you are more like your parents then you think.

This is why, I would like, no, I'll rephrase that; this is why I urge you to consider voting for "Egg" in the upcoming election. Even though it's never signed up on the forums, and even though it may never have written anything, just imagine the impact an egg has had on your life. You could see this as amusing, but there's nothing humorous about eggs.

Eggs have built the foundation of humanity and without them, and then an economical breakdown would occur along with the eco system being half destroyed. It's hard to see this, but one day, just like me, you will. You will discover why, the Egg should be notable.

So, please, don't go voting for your friends. Don't go voting for the best poster on here, because without Egg, then there would be none of them. The Egg is part of history, but it's gone quietly unnoticed - until now. Everytime in someone’s life, there is something that will change him. There is no doubt about it; your past has set the path to your future. From your upbringing to your late teens, everytime you went outside, every moment you read a book, every lesson you paid attention in: it's all a part of who you are. Scientists have even proven that

This is why, I would like, no, I'll rephrase that; this is why I urge you to consider voting for "Egg" in the upcoming election. Even though it's never signed up on the forums, and even though it may never have wrote anything, just imagine the impact an egg has had on your life. You could see this as amusing, but there's nothing humorous about eggs.

Eggs have built the foundation of humanity and without them, and then an economical breakdown would occur along with the eco system being half destroyed. It's hard to see this, but one day, just like me, you will. You will discover why, the Egg should be notable.

So, please, don't go voting for your friends. Don't go voting for the best poster on here, because without Egg, then there would be none of them. The Egg is part of history, but it's gone quietly unnoticed - until now.

You have a right. You have the right. The right to make the right choice. Think about that.
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
> I eat egg's. I don't think about them nor have we discussed them in
> Philosophy.
>
> Do animals have feelings? Well the truthful answer is we don't know if
> other humans have feelings bar ourselves, until science finds a way of
> getting into that animals brain and perceiving its thoughts. We won't
> know.

Well we can estimate judging by the size of their brains. Most animals with large brains will have feelings.

(on another note, i got my mensa home test in the post, but they charge £10 to mark the thing!)
Tue 14/05/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Wasting away"
VenomByte wrote:
(Incidentally, copying and pasting your own text is a new peak of
laziness. I am most impressed. Well done.)

Damn it, I just noticed what you were on about. It's cos I did it in this box, then transfered it over to Word, to check the spelling, and then copied and pasted from there and obviously pasted it twice.

Apologies.
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Wasting away"
egg wrote:
Thanks Mr. Nice Guy...

- - -

Pleasure, but I don't think my thoughts are being taken into consideration.
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:15
What spoon!? :p
Tue 14/05/02 at 16:57
Regular
There is no spoon
Tue 14/05/02 at 16:55
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Yes, Morpheus....
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:53
er-no wrote:
> I eat egg's. I don't think about them nor have we discussed them in
> Philosophy.
>
> Do animals have feelings? Well the truthful answer is we don't know if
> other humans have feelings bar ourselves, until science finds a way of
> getting into that animals brain and perceiving its thoughts. We won't
> know.

Your IQ is getting to you :P ;)
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:46
Regular
"I WON"
Thanks Mr. Nice Guy...
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
I eat egg's. I don't think about them nor have we discussed them in Philosophy.

Do animals have feelings? Well the truthful answer is we don't know if other humans have feelings bar ourselves, until science finds a way of getting into that animals brain and perceiving its thoughts. We won't know.
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:29
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Interesting... very good points made - but as the Egg is also responsible for all the idiots in the world, I'm choosing not to vote Egg.

(Incidentally, copying and pasting your own text is a new peak of laziness. I am most impressed. Well done.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.