GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adams: I'll quit if I can't perform"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/05/02 at 07:53
Regular
Tony Adams is on the verge of retirement after revealing he will only stay at Arsenal for another year if he is fit enough to perform at the peak of his game.

Adams faces a scan on his injured knee on Tuesday and will meet Arsene Wenger to decide his future inside the next fortnight.

The veteran centre-back is expected to make his decision on whether to extend his career while on holiday in France during the World Cup.

Adams' testimonial against Celtic ended all square at 1-1.

And afterwards Adams said: "If I think I can perform at the highest level, in the way I've been doing, I'll stay another year.

"But the fans don't want to see an average Tony Adams out there - and I'm too proud to put in mediocre performances.

"I want to be fair to everybody and I want to be there lifting trophies. If not, it's thank you very much and I'm off to play my piano.

"I need to get my knee checked out as I didn't play the last two league games after getting a little problem after the FA Cup final. I've got an MRI scan tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'll see the doctor on Wednesday.

"I haven't spoken to Arsene (about the future) since Saturday. He's going to Japan and I'm going to the south of France on May 28, so we're planning on meeting before then.

"Arsene's very interested in talking to me and he's always been honest with me. It wasn't the time for me to make a decision tonight."
Tue 14/05/02 at 22:00
couldnt care less if he retired (stop spamming)
Tue 14/05/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Perhaps people wouldn't mind so much if you didn't just copy and paste everything but wrote it in your own words. At least credit the site you copied from.
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:24
"High polygon count"
This post brought to you courtesy of Ananova.com

:-)
Tue 14/05/02 at 07:53
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Tony Adams is on the verge of retirement after revealing he will only stay at Arsenal for another year if he is fit enough to perform at the peak of his game.

Adams faces a scan on his injured knee on Tuesday and will meet Arsene Wenger to decide his future inside the next fortnight.

The veteran centre-back is expected to make his decision on whether to extend his career while on holiday in France during the World Cup.

Adams' testimonial against Celtic ended all square at 1-1.

And afterwards Adams said: "If I think I can perform at the highest level, in the way I've been doing, I'll stay another year.

"But the fans don't want to see an average Tony Adams out there - and I'm too proud to put in mediocre performances.

"I want to be fair to everybody and I want to be there lifting trophies. If not, it's thank you very much and I'm off to play my piano.

"I need to get my knee checked out as I didn't play the last two league games after getting a little problem after the FA Cup final. I've got an MRI scan tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'll see the doctor on Wednesday.

"I haven't spoken to Arsene (about the future) since Saturday. He's going to Japan and I'm going to the south of France on May 28, so we're planning on meeting before then.

"Arsene's very interested in talking to me and he's always been honest with me. It wasn't the time for me to make a decision tonight."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.