GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Arsenal."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
Tony Adams, well what can I say may'be the most respected player ever to play for Arsenal.
Tue 14/05/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
That was a great match to watch last night.
Both teams played well and showed respect to each other - like a true testimonial. And I was surprised at Celtic's storng determination for such a non-competative match.

It must have felt good for Arsenal fans to see the classic back 4 re-united, and for Lee Dixon to score before he ends his life at Highbury.
You must be dissapointed to see Adams limping slightly, but Ian Wrigth seemed to steal the show with his highly-anticipated appearence!
Heh, and I laughed when he fell over! Shame he didn't really get any chances to score though.

After a superb strike into the bottom corner, i'm surprised to see that Alan Thompson isn't getting more recognition than he deserves.
Then again, I think he did make the squad once when he was at Villa a while back???
Tue 14/05/02 at 14:17
Everyone knows that Celtic have the quality but it's a question of playing class every week. Can they deal with it?
Mon 13/05/02 at 23:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have to agree with Ortega there, I live about 30 mins outside Glasgow, aint a big fan of either just like good football and they have played some outstanding games and play great as a team. The way they play each game is great. 100% unbeaten run at home all season shows this, ok so some scottish teams aint great but with football the best teams don't always win and a lot of teams perform a lot better against both old firm teams, I think Celtic and rangers could give the top teams a good game and push for the Uefa cup spots (Don't quite think they could take on the top 2-3 teams for the whole season)
Mon 13/05/02 at 23:16
Regular
I reckon Celtic can more than hold thier own in the premiership.

They put in some good performances in the champions league.

They were robbed in Turin earlier in the season against the Seria A champions...
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:33
"High polygon count"
I was watching the testimonial match on Sky earlier, and it was fantastic to see him lapping up the respect of the fans.

It was also fantastic to see Nigel Winterburn and Steve Bould back in the Arsenal defence - the Fab Four back together, one last time.

And, of course, we can't overlook the return of Ian Wright, who I think has always been a Gooner, even after he left us. The guy is just fantastic - an infectious personality with legs! His reception was almost as big as Big Tone's own.

As for Celtic - well, I thought they took it all way too seriously - but then apparently they do that regularly, having beaten Man U and Leeds at testimonials for some of their players. All I can say is - they'll be in for a bit of a shock if they ever make it to the Premiership and play against REAL teams! :-)

Still, serious game or not - we still scored, and we stil haven't been beaten, which can only be a good thing! :-)
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Who could disagree. Did Arsenal have any players in Englands 1966 squad?
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:00
Tony Adams, well what can I say may'be the most respected player ever to play for Arsenal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.