GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Elaborate for me this GBA to GC link up thing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
I am the proud owner of a GBA, an essential gift for the gamer-on-the-go *end QVC voice*, and I am toying (Bad pun) with buying a Gamecube.

But first I need to be en-lightened with your vast 'Kninty- Knowledge'

What does the GBA actually do with the GC, except look very funky in their identical colours,?

Thanks in (GBA) advance.

P.S I apologise for the extremely poor puns.
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
kirby's tiln n' tumble uses it. basically, you control kirby on screen (like SMB), but when you fall off the platform, kirby falls onto your GBA and you tilt that to roll him around, if you find the right exit or a lift or something, you can transport him back up to the GC. also, you can complete GC levels on the GBA and then save them onto your memory card.
Tue 14/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
"es argh"
I dunno, I didn't start a topic asking people about it, to be asked about it.

Der
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:41
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Are there really any games planned that will use the GBA as an extra controller and screen at the sametime???Or is that just speculation by overexcited magazine writers..It would be wicked though, imagine Gamecube multi playa Perfect dark without the cheating.!!!
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
nothing solid in this area, it has many uses. SA2B uses it for the Chao garden, som egames may use it as a radar or whatever
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
"es argh"
I am the proud owner of a GBA, an essential gift for the gamer-on-the-go *end QVC voice*, and I am toying (Bad pun) with buying a Gamecube.

But first I need to be en-lightened with your vast 'Kninty- Knowledge'

What does the GBA actually do with the GC, except look very funky in their identical colours,?

Thanks in (GBA) advance.

P.S I apologise for the extremely poor puns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.