GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will the gamecubes lateness to comeout in the uk effect how well it will do on the market"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 20:18
Regular
i think nintendo and gamecube r great and i hav one but do u think that it lateness to come into the uk effect how well it does
Tue 14/05/02 at 09:01
Regular
"..."
Selling out your first three shipments of console nationwide isn't something the PS2 or X-box have managed.
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:43
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
PS2 the place not to b wrote:
> yes i think it will the gamecube will go down in the uk over the
> months it will do good to start but when ppl reilise that they are
> getting games like pokimon and that they will sell up and buy an xbox
> or ps2

Yah right
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
what's this, an xbox *person*? thinking that there are pokemon games on the GC and nothing else and that the XBOX has so much mature games? what an enlightened attitude!!!!
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:31
yes i think it will the gamecube will go down in the uk over the months it will do good to start but when ppl reilise that they are getting games like pokimon and that they will sell up and buy an xbox or ps2
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:28
hello
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:18
i think nintendo and gamecube r great and i hav one but do u think that it lateness to come into the uk effect how well it does

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.