GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi's Mansion ---=CONTAINS SPOILER=----"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 19:54
Regular
This post spoils the plot of luigi's mansion, so if you don't know, and don't want to know, stop reading this now and get back to your gamecube

Okay, now they're gone, the end: the king of the boos in a bowser machine.

Okay, so this could technically be a bowser-imitation robot (the real bowser.. well, 'real', you know what i mean, anyway, the 'real' bowser being off somewhere else, uninvolved) for effect, but if you were going to all that trouble, you could do something else a lot better. And there wouldn't be any point anyway.

So it seems that bowser is in fact a robot controlled by the king of the boos.
So has he always been a robot, from the first nes-based appearance?
If so, what about the koopers? They can't all be robots, can they? Would that mean they were all controlled by other boos, inside? Surely there wouldn't be any point.
What about those other big koopers? The ones in the snes mario game, super mario world. Are they robots, or just special big koopas, like bowser was supposed to be? I'm not sure on this one.

What if bowser used to be real, but after getting killed by mario at some stage, he died and became a boo (ghost)? Then to save face, or just because he missed his old body, he made the robot to pretend to be alive...
If so, when did that start, when did he stop being actual bowser?
After the first time mario defeated him?

Hang on, if bowser was real, why is he so much bigger than any of the other koopas? Because he's the boss, but why so much bigger.. well, sometimes he's bigger. Mario tennis and stuff, there wasn't patricularly much of a difference really. Probably a question for a whole other thread. Or not.

From all the loose ends, this is my theory:

Bowser was originally his supposed self. Got killed by mario, and his boo ghost, in an attempt to maintain control over his old koopa kingdom and to continue as his life had been going, built a bowser robot which he could control from the inside, and continued to mess with mario because he knew he couldn't die, as such, especially if he kept his cover, and wanted revenge for his death.
And those other big koopas were all 'real', (i'm sure there was one with blue hair called iggy, or something... but it was a long time ago...) but got killed too, and never made a return, because, frankly, like all the other boos, they couldn't be bothered.

Opinions?

Not about me ; )
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:54
Regular
This post spoils the plot of luigi's mansion, so if you don't know, and don't want to know, stop reading this now and get back to your gamecube

Okay, now they're gone, the end: the king of the boos in a bowser machine.

Okay, so this could technically be a bowser-imitation robot (the real bowser.. well, 'real', you know what i mean, anyway, the 'real' bowser being off somewhere else, uninvolved) for effect, but if you were going to all that trouble, you could do something else a lot better. And there wouldn't be any point anyway.

So it seems that bowser is in fact a robot controlled by the king of the boos.
So has he always been a robot, from the first nes-based appearance?
If so, what about the koopers? They can't all be robots, can they? Would that mean they were all controlled by other boos, inside? Surely there wouldn't be any point.
What about those other big koopers? The ones in the snes mario game, super mario world. Are they robots, or just special big koopas, like bowser was supposed to be? I'm not sure on this one.

What if bowser used to be real, but after getting killed by mario at some stage, he died and became a boo (ghost)? Then to save face, or just because he missed his old body, he made the robot to pretend to be alive...
If so, when did that start, when did he stop being actual bowser?
After the first time mario defeated him?

Hang on, if bowser was real, why is he so much bigger than any of the other koopas? Because he's the boss, but why so much bigger.. well, sometimes he's bigger. Mario tennis and stuff, there wasn't patricularly much of a difference really. Probably a question for a whole other thread. Or not.

From all the loose ends, this is my theory:

Bowser was originally his supposed self. Got killed by mario, and his boo ghost, in an attempt to maintain control over his old koopa kingdom and to continue as his life had been going, built a bowser robot which he could control from the inside, and continued to mess with mario because he knew he couldn't die, as such, especially if he kept his cover, and wanted revenge for his death.
And those other big koopas were all 'real', (i'm sure there was one with blue hair called iggy, or something... but it was a long time ago...) but got killed too, and never made a return, because, frankly, like all the other boos, they couldn't be bothered.

Opinions?

Not about me ; )
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:20
I thought that King Boo just flew into a pic of Bowser and used his ghostly magic to create a Bowsertron. Bowser is being saved for a big adventure, I just hope his 7 kids make a return and he get his own game.
Bowser World, you kindnap the Princess but this time you win. It could be an RTS or a platformer, thinking about this screw Wario World give me Bowser World!!!
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:52
Regular
Yay I just completed him tonight. it really annoyed me as your file gets wiped, I wanted to catch all the boos and get a Grade A Ranking, I got a B.

I rekon that its just a Boo in a Bowser suit, Bowser still lives.
Tue 14/05/02 at 01:40
Regular
All I understand about Bowser is that he wants a piece of Peach...Bigtime...
Tue 14/05/02 at 02:43
Regular
Yeah, but can you blame him? Who wouldn't?

Did i share too much?

¦ D
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
If you have kept up with Mario over the years you would know that "The other big koopas such as Iggy" are ACTUALLY relations of Bowser's, plus the fact that Bowser kinda puts shame to the boo theory as if it was true would Bowser not have built a very BIG machine body so he could take care of Mario once and for all, and of course get Peach!
Tue 14/05/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Besides, as a ghost who can't really touch anything, why would Bowser still want Peach?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.