GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The difinitive "vote for me" post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 17:06
Regular
You, yes you, could help MoJoJoJo become the next notable!

How do you do this, you ask?

Just type my name in the voting thread when it appears! It's that easy! Start with the M, then go for the O, then a J, then another O, then another J, then another O, then another J, then another O! Yes, it really is that simple!

Reasons for voting for me? Um... Well, I promise the following things if I win -

More spoofs - Yes, that's right, more spoofs. If I win I will even put EVERY single person who voted for me in at least one spoof! That's right, kids, YOU can be in a MoJoJoJo spoof!

More "MoJo's guides" - I've already given you guides on how to knock off school, how to work out and get fit, and how to fight. If I win, I will help you pull birds, I will help you win GADs, and I will help you become popular!

Um, what else... Oh yes, have you ever seen me bashing newbies? No! I'm far too kind to do that! This shows you'll be electing a friendly, helpful person into power!

I will also expose the secrets of the notables! We've always accused them of having special powers, and that they rig the GAD, so if I win I will expose all their dirty tricks and secrets!

Oh, and if I win I will get a photo of Mystique! Yes, that shall do...

Vote MoJoJoJo! You know it's the right choice!
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:16
Regular
"round the outside"
ok thanx
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:14
Regular
"That's right!"
AZURE wrote:
> if u tell me when and where i vote i might be voting for u

----------

It's in FOG Chat isn't it? Or maybe Prime, can't remember. And it's whenever the staff choose it to be. They'll tell us a day or so before the actual vote
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
No.
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:11
Regular
"round the outside"
if u tell me when and where i vote i might be voting for u
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"That's right!"
allardini wrote:
You not post enough in Fog chat, this is bad.

-------

Actually I post in the FOG chat a lot, it's probably where I spend most of my time
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
IF NEWBIES COULD VOTE...I would choose you Mojo, as you brought me here.

*realises none of the staff guys heard my cry...that or they don't care*
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It seems your chances are increasing, Moyoyoyo, but I vote for you not. You not post enough in Fog chat, this is bad.

But maybe next election....
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:06
Regular
Maybe...just maybe.

:)
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:47
Regular
"round the outside"
hmmm.....tell me where and when ,and...maybe..
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
Couple more of those kinda quality stories and you are so bloody near being notable... that was excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.