GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football riots"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
For some reason i used to think it was cool but this is how it made me change my idea off football riots.

I am sure most off you watched that programe lats night "Hooligans"

Some off the stuff they where doing and saying was just plain disgusting
they where being racist, singing about Harry roberts when he killed 3 cops.

The racism was the most i thought about. Where a i think was asian or black they where singing them horrible songs what is the point?

And the other things they where doing destoying peoples property such as cars.

There was one bit where ONE man was attacked by 4 people.

Please discuss what you think about this.

Redpath 8)>
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
"round the outside"
people like them dampen the pride of this country...

ruining a great game.
Mon 13/05/02 at 17:36
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i watched that program last night i was disgusted with the behaviour of the football fans the english even attacked the english i mean we should stick together not fight each other.
people do get seriously hurt and police horses aswell in that programe last night the fans were kicking the police horse's how cruel is that. well none trouble makers some how get through i think the police should be more tougher on the well nown trouble makers and ban them for life
Mon 13/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
They face up to 5 years locked up if they try any of this stuff in Japan. Lets see how hard they act down there...

Although there doesnt seem to be much they go do about the domestic situation...

I suppose you could just stop away fans from travelling but that woudnt be fair on the true fan.

I laugh at it sometimes...But then realise how stupid it really is.
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
They will bring the game down from the inside.
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Bobba you"
For some reason i used to think it was cool but this is how it made me change my idea off football riots.

I am sure most off you watched that programe lats night "Hooligans"

Some off the stuff they where doing and saying was just plain disgusting
they where being racist, singing about Harry roberts when he killed 3 cops.

The racism was the most i thought about. Where a i think was asian or black they where singing them horrible songs what is the point?

And the other things they where doing destoying peoples property such as cars.

There was one bit where ONE man was attacked by 4 people.

Please discuss what you think about this.

Redpath 8)>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.