GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Booze and Sport"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 22:18
Regular
Why should you never mix booze and sport? Well a fine example of why you shouldnt is George Best, one of the all time greatest footballers if not the best, but now he cant even drink a sip of alcohol. His liver is so worn down and ripped that one sip of alcohol would probobly kill him, he would still be a fit and very healthy man if he didn't go into a pub and say

"Pint please"
"Is that Strongbow sir?"
"No Vodka"

Yes, it has been known that George Best went into a pub and asked for a pint of vodka, because of one little thing called ALCOHOL his life has been wrecked.

Moving along to somthing thats a little closer to home, a lot of you will know "no.2" and "rickoss" well by the age of 15 there brother was British downhill mountain biking champion, and by the age of 18, he wasn't, any guesses why?

If your good at a sport, and you've got a chance of getting somewhere in life theres one thing you've not got to do, get completley rat-arsed every night. :-)
Sun 12/05/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Kram wrote:
> Why should you never mix booze and sport? Well a fine example of why
> you shouldnt is George Best, one of the all time greatest footballers
> if not the best, but now he cant even drink a sip of alcohol. His
> liver is so worn down and ripped that one sip of alcohol would
> probobly kill him, he would still be a fit and very healthy man if he
> didn't go into a pub and say....

He is still constantly reported to be found going out boozing so I think he has proven he can still drink it, his game was also ruined by a lot of other things like money and women though.

Tony Adams was badly affected by alcohol and managed to lose a lot of his playing time by being jailed for having crashed when drink driving and being put in rehabilitation clinics, There was a programme about it on Channel 4.
Sun 12/05/02 at 22:18
Why should you never mix booze and sport? Well a fine example of why you shouldnt is George Best, one of the all time greatest footballers if not the best, but now he cant even drink a sip of alcohol. His liver is so worn down and ripped that one sip of alcohol would probobly kill him, he would still be a fit and very healthy man if he didn't go into a pub and say

"Pint please"
"Is that Strongbow sir?"
"No Vodka"

Yes, it has been known that George Best went into a pub and asked for a pint of vodka, because of one little thing called ALCOHOL his life has been wrecked.

Moving along to somthing thats a little closer to home, a lot of you will know "no.2" and "rickoss" well by the age of 15 there brother was British downhill mountain biking champion, and by the age of 18, he wasn't, any guesses why?

If your good at a sport, and you've got a chance of getting somewhere in life theres one thing you've not got to do, get completley rat-arsed every night. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.