GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE plane ride back from England details"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 20:20
Regular
This is all the infomation I have gathered about th "flight from hell" back from England:
Scott Hall was drunk most of the weekend, drunk on plane, drunk the next day at Raw but sobered up in time for the actual show.
Brock Lesnar and Mr Perfect got into an argument about who was the best amatuer wrestler, ending in a fihgt in which Brock tackld Mr Perfect into the airplane emergency door. Triple H went to break it up but they threw him against the door aswell!
Bradshaw and Michael Hayes were arguing earlier in the day, don't know exactly what happened on the plane to lead to tHis but someone (don't know for sure who yet) shaved off Michael Hayes mullet which was then pinned tO the wall of tHe arena the next night at Raw!LOL.
Aparantly Goldust got on the planes tannoy announcer and sung love songs to Terri (his ex wife) and he also got on the nerves of a lot of peple on the tour. Partyed a lot as well aparantly on the tour.
Not sure where Eddie Gurrero comes into all this though, all i have heard about him is that the WWE is gonna be chatting with him.

Of course I can't know all ths for sure but it seems very likely that this is true as Scott Hall and Mr Perfect have both already been fired.

**RUMOURS**
X-Pac and Kevin Nash have quit due to Hall being fired.
Triple H has walked out because of Hall being fired.
Goldust has been fired.
**RUMOURS**
I must stess that these last points are only rumours at the moment!There could be no truth to them at all!

Hope you find this interesting,

Steve
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> Why was he fired they where so good together ( even tho i dont watch
> it)

---

Scott Hall was drunk all weekend, and his actions on the plane on the way back from England were described as 'terrible' by many WWE wrestlers and officials.

He was fired, and apparently Nash quit because Hall was fired.
Thu 16/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
X-Pac cut off Hayes' hair, FYI.
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:29
Well nash did beat Goldberg's unbeaten run but it was with the help of Hall and a cattle prod, but what's it matter nash rules and so do the nWo.
nWo 4 Life.
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Wasn't Nash's most infamous matches when hr broke Goldberg's unbeaten run?
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Bobba you"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Kevin Nash HAS quit after Scott Hall was fired

Why was he fired they where so good together ( even tho i dont watch it)

Cos i rember in WCW ( was my fave Wretling programe) Kevin nashs ruled WCW
Ecepted Goldberg beat him. But he still rules, again why was he fired?
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
Paul Hyeman was involved in trying to split up the fight along with Triple H
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:11
Regular
sorry I haven't been watching wrestling lately and wondered what the 'E'stands for. I know they had to change it for the world wild life thingy so is it now 'world wrestling entertainment' or something?
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Where's SR?"
On the Raw website Kevin Nash is still listed as a Raw superstar along with Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, Bradshaw and Goldust (I think). Scott Hall and Mr Perfect are not and only those two were mentioned as being fired on the Ross Report.

Triple H is still on Smackdown which is strange because he was the only Smackdown member on the Inserrexion tour. I suppose this is because he was booked to appear before he lost the title.
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm sure I read somewhere that Nash had followed Hall out the door.
Sun 12/05/02 at 23:20
Regular
"..."
There is no official confirmation of Nash having quit yet. Watch this space. Eddie Guerrero has been described by Jim Ross as being a 'model professional' both on the flight and since his return to the WWF.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.