GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The kick that decided the playoffs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 18:19
Regular
The penalties that decided the last Premiership place went to...

BIRMINGHAM! So, thoughts of the playoffs. Man. City, West brom and now Birmingham!
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Might not have been fully fit.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
> Why didn't Iwan Roberts start?

Just what I was thinking!
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
There was a great save in about the 40th minute from the Norwich keeper though, it kept them in the game.

Why didn't Iwan Roberts start?
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I saw the first half but gave up on the rest and went upstairs to play ISS 2000 on my N64.

I then heard Penalties were to come, and instantly switched over to ITV.

Well done to Birmingham - I'd rather they went up rather than Norwich, who have been there before. And also cuz Steve Bruce (ex-United defender) is their current Manager.

I felt sorry for that guy who missed for Norwich, the one who they said was a huge Norwice fan, born and bred in East Anglia.
And what on Earth was that guy thinking of when he tried to simply roll the ball into the bottom corner!!

No wonder they lost it! I also thought their keeper looked a bit over-confident or something in goal.
Mon 13/05/02 at 08:12
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think it was a ghreat game and well done to young darren carter
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I didn't really follow football when Norwich had their exploits in Europe and were in the Premiership. Did they do practically the same as Blackburn when they sold Shearer and then got relegated? I suppose Sutton was one of their better players but he went to Blackburn.

At least we will get two new derby's, Birmingham-Aston Villa and Norwich-Ipswich.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The two stadiums are literally split by a motorway you can see them both as you go by on the M69 on either side.

I think Delia was happy for Norwich for the way the played, because they did play well. I was surprised to see Nowich in the Div 1 Playoffs as I think she was.
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
How close are the two stadiums as T-Devil reckons they are next to each other. Why did it almost seem that Delia Smith was smiling and happy that Norwich lost?
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I will no doubt get a season ticket at Villa so I guess I'll have to start preparing the full set of body armour I'll need next season when the two teams meet.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
It was a great game - Norwich were really unlucky but its good to see Birmingham have a shot at the Premier league! They have deserved it over recent years!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.