GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ye Olde Nintendo Thread (NES, SNES)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 17:56
Regular
Just completed Mazza 3 on the ancient NES, let me tell you its a classic, but the last bowser and the ending was a bit of an anti climax. Still the last world: Dark World was fun.

Now for your old Nintendo stories...
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:56
"Mimmargh!"
Just completed Mazza 3 on the ancient NES, let me tell you its a classic, but the last bowser and the ending was a bit of an anti climax. Still the last world: Dark World was fun.

Now for your old Nintendo stories...
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
NES RULES! I still play mine from time to time as well.

One game cause me so much grief! Wrath of the Black Manta! I could never complete it. I could get to the last boss and I'd need to hit him 7 times with a different move each time and it all had to be in the right order. I think I hit him 3 times, but then I got stuck. And I never got any further!

Galaxy 5000 was a fantastic game! A racing game on different planets with an isometric sort of view. Great fun, especially with the turbo pads!

And I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that all Mega Man games in the NES were absolutely brilliant!

I want a GOOD 3D remake of Mega Man! GOOD I TELL YOU, GOOD!
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I love the N64 (not that old, is it?)
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:07
"Mimmargh!"
Never played any of those games.
I'll tell you another classic and that was Fantastic Dizzy, one of my best games ever!
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:08
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Did anyone ever play BRILLIANT and tough as nuts SUPERSWIV on SNES???
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:08
"Mimmargh!"
blahpro wrote:
> I love the N64 (not that old, is it?)

Heh, I went back to the old Rogue Squadron on my N64 and it really sucks compared to the one on GamCube, it really brings to light how far it came.
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:10
"Mimmargh!"
tigamilla wrote:
> Did anyone ever play BRILLIANT and tough as nuts SUPERSWIV on SNES???

Can't say I have. I played Starwing, let me tell you its no Rogue Leader!
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Back For Good"
Vottanator wrote:
> And I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that all Mega Man
> games in the NES were absolutely brilliant!

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
starwing was great, it was such a heavy cart, but i always liked killer instinct and fifa '96
"corner"
ha, it makes me laugh today
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:37
Regular
"accidental superher"
i really like my snes emulator...most of the games i have on it are squaresoft rpgs -FF IV, Chrono Trigger (THIS IS BRILLIANT), Secret of Mana (it's okay), Secret of Mana 2 (A LOT BETTER than SOM1....have to find a translated version though-which i have)

other games include FINAL FIGHT 1,2,3 and Knights of the Round and Legend of Zelda (which i personally don't really like -give me a squaresoft rpg anyday)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.