GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football legends"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
Name a football legend for what they did in the world cup.

Gordan banks

Produced on of the greatest ever saves to deny the legendary Pele in a classic confrontation between Brazil and Enlgand. Banks look stranded on the near post as the brazillien crossed the ball with a down word header. Pele turned to celebrate, but banks spang from accros his line to somehow scoop it away.
Mon 13/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd say Johan Cruyff is another.

I remember seeing this one penalty that he scored, where the ball was actually passed forwards first before being struck into the back of the net.
It's all legal tonight.
Mon 13/05/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
We could moan about that hand ball all day really, however buy Mike Bassett England Manager (the film), it will make it all better
Mon 13/05/02 at 08:15
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i would have to say marradona not for the hand of god goal but for the other one against engaland he took on nearly the whole team and scored a great goal
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:58
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Garrincha is my hero. He was born a cripple but turned out to be one of the best players the world has ever seen.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
juste Fontaine

Scoring an unbeaten 13 goals in the 1958 tournament.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Bobba you"
Or†ega wrote:
> Especially when he punched his fist into the air celebrating that
> goal...

I know cheating git! I hate him! Good legend tho :)
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
Maradona.

Scores one of the best goals against England...and in the same game gets away with one of most cheekiest goals in World Cup history. He made it look good though...

Especially when he punched his fist into the air celebrating that goal...
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Bobba you"
To discuss about it.
Sun 12/05/02 at 18:15
Regular
Why?
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Bobba you"
Liquid H²O wrote:
> Pele, Maradonna. The list could go on.

Thats waht i'm hopeing for :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.