GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF? (GTA3)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
First time round I couldn't be bothered with the Turismo mission but I went back to today, however when I'd completed it I returned to the phonebox for more work and it was the same mission.

Does it change or is it always the same Turismo mission?
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Back For Good"
First time round I couldn't be bothered with the Turismo mission but I went back to today, however when I'd completed it I returned to the phonebox for more work and it was the same mission.

Does it change or is it always the same Turismo mission?
Sun 12/05/02 at 16:07
It should have changed in total there's about 5 mssions for el buerro but then once you've done them it goes back to the turismo check just in case that you've already done them because you might've forgotten or something.
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've probably done them ;-)

thanks
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:58
Res€vilfan wrote:
> First time round I couldn't be bothered with the Turismo mission but I
> went back to today, however when I'd completed it I returned to the
> phonebox for more work and it was the same mission.
>
> Does it change or is it always the same Turismo mission?

There are certain phone missions you can do over and over - because they are timed and show up on your stats. You can go back and do them to get better times.
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Tag as above"
I have another WTF? I flew the dodo out of the airport went round in circles, then came down on the roof of the airport building, the park next to the road. When I say I came down on the roof I came down through the roof. I was then stuck inside the building with no way out (dodo went bang), the internat textures were nice though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.