GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm sorry to say, the gamecube adverts suck!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 07:50
Regular
I'm sorry to say the gamecube adverts suck! you got to agree!!! C=:-(
Sun 12/05/02 at 07:50
I'm sorry to say the gamecube adverts suck! you got to agree!!! C=:-(
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Brrrrr."
They're ok!
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:25
Regular
I like them myself...they give Nintendo more of an older image than their games seem to have done so far.
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:56
The only Gamecube advert Ive seen is the one advertising SA2:B.
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You can catch them around 8pm onwards usually on channel 4. Although they only seem to show the short version advertising Luigis mansion at the moment :p
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Sorry i'll have to disagree, the Gamecube adverts are superb and really show how much Nintendo have changed there image, everything in a Cube means that, there life is a game {which is Gamecube} I think there really cool and clever, sorry but that's my opinion. :)
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well, even if they suck, can't suck as much as the PS2 ones... just some random things stuck together to *TRY* and be clever with no relevance whatsoever to the PS2 or any of its games...

At least the GC ads (I mean the ones which aren't game specific) have some relevance to the actual games in them...
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
For once Nintendo have actually got their act together in Europe with decent marketting. The ads are well made, showing a whole range of games from Ninty's own Luigi's mansion to Rogue Leader- all in one advert.

Despite the kiddy look of the console, Ninty have made the adverts cool- it definately a positive move.
Sun 12/05/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well, I reckon the GC ads are better than the PS2 ads by far, and I've not seen the Xbox ones I don't think...

well who cares... I hate all adverts!!!
Sun 12/05/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Hmm.... Whenever the gamecube addys come on i turn up me telly, i love the music on them and that gal on the couch is quite foxy. Im not even a gamecube fan, i love me GBA and me PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.