GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronnie Johnsen.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 00:12
Regular
A few words on Ronnie..

Fantastic defender..Great abilty on the ball

Great Reader of the Game..

Scored a Few vital Goals For us..

A Snip @ £1.4 mil..

The only problem that got in his way was injuries.

Hopefully we can get someone as good to replace him such as Hofland..

Thanks.
Sun 12/05/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
A few words on Ronnie..

Fantastic defender..Great abilty on the ball

Great Reader of the Game..

Scored a Few vital Goals For us..

A Snip @ £1.4 mil..

The only problem that got in his way was injuries.

Hopefully we can get someone as good to replace him such as Hofland..

Thanks.
Sun 12/05/02 at 02:26
Regular
Ye, him and Stam at the back was a great partnership.

He's only played a handful of games since the champions League final and I suppose it was the right decision to let him go.

Fergie still wants Blanc to stay another year though...

Although how many central defenders we got left now? Its only real Blanc and Brown as recognised ones.

May even need to invest in two central Defenders in the summer.
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
yeh, I think david may's still around but he's pretty old too in footballer's terms. If Blanc decides to retire or stays, we'll still need to but at least 2 defenders.

I hope fergie goes for quality, we need someone just as good as Ronnie if not better.

Theyve bought a new young keeper, steele or something, anyone know much about him?
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:42
Regular
I agree Neo. Ronnie Johnsen is a good defender, but I think injuries have kind of ruined his career so far.
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sad to see him finally go, and it does like we will definitley need 2 new centre-backs instead of just Nesta.

I think that leaving the Premiership will be a good thing for him, as I believe a league like that is too intense for an aeging player with 'dodgy knees'.

Maybe he'll go back to Norway?? Or maybe even a suffering club in Italy or Spain, like Fiorentina. Or what about the Scottish Premiership?? Or he may even get the chance to go to the USA!

Good luck to him wherever he goes and whatever he does untill he retires.
Or maybe he'll retire know!??
Sun 12/05/02 at 10:58
Regular
I didn't even know that he was leaving!

How old is he?
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think he's at least 35.
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:07
Regular
I think he's about around 32,33. I'm not sure.
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Isn't he 32. Anyway, Man U have signed Luke Steele who is 17 years old from Peterborough with a fee of around £500,000 that will become £2,250,000.
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:49
Regular
"simpsons rule"
im sad to see him go but it had to happen soner than later his injurys has runied his career

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.