GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Microsoft started building cars"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/05/02 at 11:38
Regular
Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it.

The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.

The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.

The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorise the keyboard short-cut for "brake".

For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and would take 5 minutes to boot up.

Phil
Mon 13/05/02 at 08:40
Regular
philgash123 wrote:
> Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to
> restart it.
>
> The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced
> with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
>
> The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going
> off.
>
> The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to
> memorise the keyboard short-cut for "brake".
>
> For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and
> would take 5 minutes to boot up.
>
> Phil

Did you get all of these from the same email I read about 3 months ago? Kewl idea man - read some funny emails you get from friends and post them in here as your own ideas. Actually, that's another Microsoft trait! You work for them amigo?
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Brrrrr."
There is a 'joke' like that in there. You should get it. It's the best joke book EVER!
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:02
nope. Why?

Phil
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Have you got the book e-tales?
Sat 11/05/02 at 11:42
If Microsoft bought Mc Donalds

Super Size 'upgrades' would be mandatory, if customers wanted to actually use the food to its fullest potential.

We'd all have to buy new cars to use the McMicrosoft Drive-Thru.

Upon hearing about a new burger about to be launched by Netscape King, McMicrosoft would 'preannounce' *their* new burger, even though its secret sauce is still in alpha.

They'd steal recipes from Apple's employee cafeteria!

Once a customer eats McMicrosoft food, trying to remove all traces of it from the digestive tract proves impossible.

Phil
Sat 11/05/02 at 11:38
Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it.

The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.

The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.

The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorise the keyboard short-cut for "brake".

For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and would take 5 minutes to boot up.

Phil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.