GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi bug?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 23:49
Regular
Early on whilst playing Luigi's Mansion, I went down to the basement and went in to the room with the generator in it, wasn't anything of use in there so I just left. Later in the game, I got a key for this room, so I went down there unlocked it and did the thing.

Any way, anyone else noticed this? or is it ghosts, ghouls, witchcraft me losing it?
Fri 10/05/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Tag as above"
Early on whilst playing Luigi's Mansion, I went down to the basement and went in to the room with the generator in it, wasn't anything of use in there so I just left. Later in the game, I got a key for this room, so I went down there unlocked it and did the thing.

Any way, anyone else noticed this? or is it ghosts, ghouls, witchcraft me losing it?
Sat 11/05/02 at 00:05
Regular
Someone probably locked it again :)

The mansion is full of crazy Ghosts :)

When the lights went out the ghosts were able to freely roam the house and must have locked the door.

It has to be like that to sort out the flow of the game cos you not supposed to turn the lights back on till you find that ghostie that only comes out when its really really dark.
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:16
Regular
">:)"
I dont think it is a bug.

I think it is unlocked earlier in the game to a) make sure you know exactly where the generator is, and b) Give you your first taste of a blue money ghost.

It would be pretty annoying if you didnt know where the generator was while wandering through the pitch black mansion, getting mauled by 1001 ghosts. Although you could always look on the map :/
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Or†ega wrote:
> Someone probably locked it again :)
>
> The mansion is full of crazy Ghosts :)
>
> When the lights went out the ghosts were able to freely roam the house
> and must have locked the door.
>
> It has to be like that to sort out the flow of the game cos you not
> supposed to turn the lights back on till you find that ghostie that
> only comes out when its really really dark.

Where the hell is he... I copied files over just before I turned them back on.. so I can go back and get him :D
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I think it was locked by that Mr Cranky (or whatever his name is) ghost who then ran off with the key.

You need to know where he is er-no?

At the start go through the top door and follow the rooms round and there he is.
Sun 12/05/02 at 11:35
Regular
Where is the ghost that only comes out in the dark? I was looking for him for about 10 mins yesterday but got bored.
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:01
Regular
Found him, he was in the wordrobe room
Mon 13/05/02 at 08:44
Regular
"Tag as above"
Ghosts locked it? pah, I've never heard such drivel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.