GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi's mansion brings pain!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 23:25
Regular
like that guy, that guy who gets sick, my fingers get sore after playing on luigi's mansion for a while. it must be all that pressure being put on the shoulder buttons. does this happen to anyone else, or am i the only one with twelve fingers. oops...

your's till friday,

BPM
Mon 13/05/02 at 18:49
how can you not like the GC pads. they went through so mamny damn tests that the ppl who tested them's hands probably have little imprints on them. like what the other guy sed you should get your hands surgically altered.
[email protected]
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:40
Regular
"simpsons rule"
is Luigi's mansion any good
Sun 12/05/02 at 15:35
"+ suspicious minds"
tigamilla wrote:
> Get your hands surgically changed to match the GC controller, U cant
> really fault it--its perfect, problem must be your hands.

how dare you insult my hands! sir, i demand satisfaction!
Sun 12/05/02 at 01:00
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Get your hands surgically changed to match the GC controller, U cant really fault it--> its perfect, problem must be your hands.
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:08
Regular
">:)"
I am fine with it. Maybe its because your hands are too small/big for the controller, or you are just pressing the buttons too hard.
Sat 11/05/02 at 01:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im getting the same with monkey ball, ive taken a break, i will resume play in another 14 hours, i have to save my hand.
Fri 10/05/02 at 23:42
You should really take a break, y'know.
Fri 10/05/02 at 23:25
"+ suspicious minds"
like that guy, that guy who gets sick, my fingers get sore after playing on luigi's mansion for a while. it must be all that pressure being put on the shoulder buttons. does this happen to anyone else, or am i the only one with twelve fingers. oops...

your's till friday,

BPM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.