GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday- What do people choose?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 20:35
Regular
Well you might be saying why don't you go and have a look for youself you lazy sod! but I'm intrested in what people want to get and if they do win and if there's any change of choice of prize?

*Please give comments*
Fri 10/05/02 at 20:35
Well you might be saying why don't you go and have a look for youself you lazy sod! but I'm intrested in what people want to get and if they do win and if there's any change of choice of prize?

*Please give comments*
Fri 10/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I wanted I-War 2 but it was out of stock :O((

I wanted DC Rez but it was out of stock :O((

I wanted DC Skies of Arcadia but it was out of stock :O((

(repeat to fade)

((I got Virtua Tennis 2 in the end))
Fri 10/05/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
What do i want if i win GAD?

Well Red Card Soccer would be a nice one. SD4 when it comes out.

Thats it really.

For now.......
Fri 10/05/02 at 21:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
I got a pink skirting board.

As well as that, I got Racer Revenge for my latest prize. I also fancy Bounty Hunter for PS2...anyone know when it's to be released?
Fri 10/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Games.
Fri 10/05/02 at 22:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I chose my green spoon.

I use it for my cereal every morning.
Fri 10/05/02 at 22:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I chose my green spoon.
>
> I use it for my cereal every morning.

Cereal is for poofs.

I have Yorkie Biscuits for breakfast.
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:48
Regular
If i win £50 i would claim either the new Toca game as that looks really good and looks like it could beat Gran Turismo or i would claim Timesplitters 2 as i loved the original and the First Player mode is meant to be better which is a bonus as the Multiplayer mode is the best thing about this game.
Sat 11/05/02 at 14:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I personally opt for games.
The reason?

Because games last longer. You get a DVD, watch it once, and that's it, you've seen it all the way through, no need to see it again. Whereas with games, you play a little bit, save and leave it, then play again, save and leave it. Games, basicly, last longer, and you get more for your money.
Sat 11/05/02 at 15:20
Regular
Ant wrote:
> I got a pink skirting board.

Ah, thats nice! That`ll go nicely with your pink skirt Sally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.