GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on you Bees"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
Tommorrow I will be supporting my local team Brentford in the division 2 play-off final chasing promotion to division 1.

Does anyone know if they have the lucky North end or the cursed South end. I know that Stoke are further north and should therefore be at the north end but it is now decided by a coin toss.Please help.
Fri 10/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Tommorrow I will be supporting my local team Brentford in the division 2 play-off final chasing promotion to division 1.

Does anyone know if they have the lucky North end or the cursed South end. I know that Stoke are further north and should therefore be at the north end but it is now decided by a coin toss.Please help.
Fri 10/05/02 at 20:45
Regular
"simpsons rule"
aint botherd brentford are crap
Fri 10/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
Žeynolds wrote:
> aint botherd brentford are crap

jess, i really am sick of this negotive attitude towards the nationwide. christ, Brentford are not "cr@p" its just your so used to watching all the top clubs like man u etc playing class football that you neglect the lower league. your the type of fan who will help towards the eventual demise of the lower league's

grow up.
Fri 10/05/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Hey Reynolds, You actually from Manchester? if so why not support Man City like most other people there, is it because they don't constantly do well and have been in division 1?
Sat 11/05/02 at 02:59
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> Hey Reynolds, You actually from Manchester? if so why not support Man
> City like most other people there, is it because they don't constantly
> do well and have been in division 1?

Well, he supports Man Utd because one day, he saw a Premiership side picking up a few trophies, and though "hmmm, they win stuff, so I'll support them". Of couse, he has his eye wiped now, 'cause United's reign of teror is over, and it's time for the other big 2 to take the league by storm ;)
Sat 11/05/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, Brentford lost and they were in the so-called 'lucky' dressing room.
Sat 11/05/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Flames of Phoenix wrote:

> Well, he supports Man Utd because one day, he saw a Premiership side
> picking up a few trophies, and though "hmmm, they win stuff, so
> I'll support them". Of couse, he has his eye wiped now, 'cause
> United's reign of teror is over, and it's time for the other big 2 to
> take the league by storm ;)

LOL, probably. Anyway, the dressing room doesn't seem so unlucky now and it's reign of terror is over.

How did Brentford lose to Stoke? of course, scoring own goals doesn't help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.