GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best concerts you've been to"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/10/00 at 20:29
Regular
What's the best concert you have been to ?.

Mine is Madstock '92. The reunion of Madness at Finsbury Park was awesome.
Mon 23/10/00 at 20:29
What's the best concert you have been to ?.

Mine is Madstock '92. The reunion of Madness at Finsbury Park was awesome.
Tue 24/10/00 at 09:24
No doubt about it, the Sunday of this year's Glasto. Muse followed by the Beta Band followed by the fantastic Basement Jaxx in the best form of their life. Muse rocked a big 'un (but it was before Matt Bellamy died his hair blue, which was a shame).
Tue 24/10/00 at 11:49
In 1992 (i think, was a long time ago) I went to see Michael Jackson in Leeds. And he really is the greatest performer in the world, even if he is into little kids.
Tue 24/10/00 at 12:08
I agree.

I saw Jacko at Wembley in '88 (I think) and it was a fantastic performance. I used to really like his stuff but I don't like listening to him since all that interferring with kids business.

Jacko and Glitter should both be castrated in my opinion.
Tue 24/10/00 at 15:03
Easy tiger!
Tue 24/10/00 at 18:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Prodigy at the Brighton centre 98 crazy gig.
Wed 25/10/00 at 14:24
Regular
"not dead"
Blur at the Warehouse in Toronto was pretty special.

Glastonbury 97 had some special moments, even though the place was like a swamp! Bets bands were Ash, Radiohead, and the Bluetones. Super Furry Animals are always great!
Thu 26/10/00 at 13:23
Radiohead 2/10/00 at Warrington. Every song a belter and Thom really showed what he thought of the heckler that called him a poof!!!
Tue 27/03/01 at 10:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Saw Merz and I Am Kloot last night - top performances all round, especially from the slanty-nosed one himself.
Tue 27/03/01 at 11:44
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Recently? Most probably Deftones and Glassjaw. Good performance from both bands and the atomsphere was electric.

I remember it vividly since there was a Religous guy standing outside the venue whilst we were queing to get in, telling us we'd all go to Hell if we went in to the venue.

Oh, and there was a Religous group handing out leaflets too, but they didn't really say anything.

-S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.