GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTAIV - Rumours"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Sat 19/08/06 at 17:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seeing as this could well be the most anticipated game of next year, I thought I'd get ahead early with it :]

"Grand Theft Auto 4 will be powered by Table Tenis RAGE!" cries the internet, forgetting to check whether this was true or, er, total balls. The original story claimed that GTA4 would use the same graphics engine, RAGE, as Rockstar's recent Table Tennis game on the Xbox 360. However, Rockstar are yet to confirm that this is the case. On the flip-side, they haven't denied it either, so the speculation could rumble on. Sigh.

GTA4 facts? The game will be out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 in the UK on October 17, 2007, and will be developed by Rockstar North - the team behind the previous GTA PS2 games. Rockstar have released a logo and... that's it. Rumour suggests the game could be set in Europe, with an online focus, but this is unfounded. One thing is for certain, SPN will be the there first to break any genuine info.

Stupidest Rumour: It'll be set during the 1970s
Stupidest Hoax: A 'leaked' screenshot featuring a woman carrying a mace while walking down a screenshot from Sega's Crazy Taxi.
Closest Thing to a Fact: The script will be written by Dan Houser and James Worrall, the man who wrote Manhunt.
Sun 20/08/06 at 16:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Not that I know of.

The only weird thing in the woodlands of San Andreas is an empty car that appears from nowhere and then rolls down a hill. Terrifying stuff.
Sun 20/08/06 at 15:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Did anyone ever find Big Foot in San Andreas?
Sun 20/08/06 at 13:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I love all the rumours that start appearing in the run up to a GTA release. None of the good ones are ever true though.
Sat 19/08/06 at 17:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seeing as this could well be the most anticipated game of next year, I thought I'd get ahead early with it :]

"Grand Theft Auto 4 will be powered by Table Tenis RAGE!" cries the internet, forgetting to check whether this was true or, er, total balls. The original story claimed that GTA4 would use the same graphics engine, RAGE, as Rockstar's recent Table Tennis game on the Xbox 360. However, Rockstar are yet to confirm that this is the case. On the flip-side, they haven't denied it either, so the speculation could rumble on. Sigh.

GTA4 facts? The game will be out on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 in the UK on October 17, 2007, and will be developed by Rockstar North - the team behind the previous GTA PS2 games. Rockstar have released a logo and... that's it. Rumour suggests the game could be set in Europe, with an online focus, but this is unfounded. One thing is for certain, SPN will be the there first to break any genuine info.

Stupidest Rumour: It'll be set during the 1970s
Stupidest Hoax: A 'leaked' screenshot featuring a woman carrying a mace while walking down a screenshot from Sega's Crazy Taxi.
Closest Thing to a Fact: The script will be written by Dan Houser and James Worrall, the man who wrote Manhunt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.